Introduce Yourselves:

Hi @CyberBeast, welcome and please make yourself at home. It is importand that one finds the correct device that suits ones own style of vaping. Although the Twisp devices have helped countless people quit the stinkies, it may just not have suited your needs. This forum is full of device reviews and advice on all things vaping so please dig in and ask whatever advice you need.

Best regards

Hi guys, I’m Carnival and I’m a 31 year old gal living in Joburg. Not new to vaping but it has unfortunately been absent from my life for a while now (cue sad violin music :giggle:). I’m in the process of making the switch over from smoking back to vaping, if my ecig doesn’t work out I’ll be getting the Twisp Cue. 8--) Glad to be on this forum!

Hi guys, I’m Carnival and I’m a 31 year old gal living in Joburg. Not new to vaping but it has unfortunately been absent from my life for a while now (cue sad violin music :giggle:). I’m in the process of making the switch over from smoking back to vaping, if my ecig doesn’t work out I’ll be getting the Twisp Cue. 8--) Glad to be on this forum!
Welcome @Carnival !

Wishing you all the best on your journey. There have been some dramas with the Cue, so just check on that before you go ahead and get one.

Welcome @Carnival !

Wishing you all the best on your journey. There have been some dramas with the Cue, so just check on that before you go ahead and get one.

Hi @Stosta, thanks for the heads up about the Twisp Cue, I will be sure to check before I purchase.

hi guys.
and welcome new members.
carnival and cyber.the good news is the cue works...the bad news is there is still some issues.check out the threads shosta has recommended.it worked for me so good I want them to sort out the issues, but decide for yourselves and good luck...

Interesting, so people with nut allergies better stay away from Peanut Butter? Never thought of this before, thanks for raising the point!

Regards

@Raindance Peeps with nut allergies would have to stay away from anything with nuts e.g. some e-liquids contain pistachio flavouring. Even just a whiff of nut can cause a serious/fatal reaction. That's why airplanes no longer provide packets of peanuts.

true though. if I wasn't a sucker for punishment I would have spent the weekend in a fully fitted medical centre somewhere.
this might also be a learning curve for mixers to make nut formulas from synthesised elements.

I almost forgot about apple that bring on asthma attacks as well.
we need a thread someone...allergies and vaping.

What's up Vape Naysh! Been vaping for only a month now so yes I am a newbie xD. Decided to join when I saw an explanation post on the Vape Lingo here. Great forum :cool:

Welcome to the forum @Carnival
Congrats on wanting to switch back to vaping. You are doing a great thing!
Enjoy your stay here and feel free to ask questions as you go
All the best to you and let us know how its going

if this is the newbies corner can we post anything vaping related or do I have to look up a thread.I think all the newbies are in here and the vets have already discovered their kriptonite.
by all means all help is needed with this medical related questions so I think the vets need to point us towards the light

new vapers...try a higher pg content juice while you come off "THE STINKIES".and rotate from high pg and high VG and high nic.

if this is the newbies corner can we post anything vaping related or do I have to look up a thread.I think all the newbies are in here and the vets have already discovered their kriptonite.
by all means all help is needed with this medical related questions so I think the vets need to point us towards the light

Hi @Resistance
Each thread has a title and we try to keep the discussions in each thread on topic
This thread is for introductions of new members.

Its better if you want to discuss other topics to go look for a relevant thread (using the search in the top right) or if you cant find one, make a new one in the general vaporiser talk subforum.

Great to see all the new joiners, the more the merrier and great to see that we don’t have to be slaves to the analogues!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What's up Vape Naysh! Been vaping for only a month now so yes I am a newbie xD. Decided to join when I saw an explanation post on the Vape Lingo here. Great forum :cool:
I will give you an official welcome here @Zia !

Glad you decided to join! What is your current setup and ideal juice?

Back