Introduce Yourselves:

Hey guys! New to the forum, but not so new to vaping. I'm a born and bred Cape Town Vaper, started way back in 2012. Purchased my first vape at Vape Africa, a ego c upgrade battery and a ego cartridge atomiser. Lol old school. I started retailing on the side line after my first month of vaping, seeing how well it worked for me, I figured it would work great for others. Vaping isn't a business (although it is beneficial on the pocket) but its more of a life style. I salute all you independent vape stores nationwide for bringing world renown products to our shores.

I'm currently a vaping on a handful of devices. I've got a MPT 3 on a vision spinner in the one hand, and an eVod in the other. The former topped up on 5Pawns Gambit and the latter on boba's bounty (damn great juice) my mods aren't that sophisticated after having sold most of them, but I'm stacked on an astromod with a trident and (very old school) my old faithful k100 with nimbus dripper. Eciggsa, you guys are awesome.
Yusuf Patel

Welcome @Yusuf Cape Vaper
Hope you enjoy your stay. We have a great place here!
All the best for your journey.

PS - I see there is another yusuf patel registered on the forum. Is this also you?

Welcome to all the new members! Hope you enjoy your stay here.

Happy Vaping!

Thanks for all the useful information @Matthee. I think the Vision Spinner2 and Kanger protank mini 3 will service us well till we have the funds needed for Mods. May we use our existing chargers (DC 4.2V, 420mA) and adapters (DC 5V, 500mA) for the Spinner?

We will do some more testing, it is either the bad atomizers or PG, most probably the latter paired with smoking. I was also thinking PG since she complains about serious cotton mouth. @ShaneW

@BumbleBee, my lung buddy so no buddy of mine. ;-)

@Alex and @Silver, hopefully in the not so distant future I will have my Reo. :rock:??

Thanks for all the useful information @Matthee. I think the Vision Spinner2 and Kanger protank mini 3 will service us well till we have the funds needed for Mods. May we use our existing chargers (DC 4.2V, 420mA) and adapters (DC 5V, 500mA) for the Spinner?

We will do some more testing, it is either the bad atomizers or PG, most probably the latter paired with smoking. I was also thinking PG since she complains about serious cotton mouth. @ShaneW

@BumbleBee, my lung buddy so no buddy of mine. ;-)

@Alex and @Silver, hopefully in the not so distant future I will have my Reo. :rock:??

Hi @Stochastic , I charged my Spinner 1 with the Twisp charger and it worked for me. The part that screws into the Spinner has the same specs as you quoted. 4.2V, 420ma.

Hey all,

I am brand spanking new to vaping and so far I have already gone so deep down the rabbit! Only been vaping about two weeks (with a few analogues in between...) but i am completely enthralled with all the mods and customisation available!

Here's hoping I dont spend ALL my money on vaping ?

Hey all,

I am brand spanking new to vaping and so far I have already gone so deep down the rabbit! Only been vaping about two weeks (with a few analogues in between...) but i am completely enthralled with all the mods and customisation available!

Welcome to the forum. Congrats on your achievement this far!
Here's a tip... pay your bills and buy food for the month before you start buying the vape stuff ;)

This sounds like she is not drinking enough water, PG or VG will do that, especially now when the air is dry, always keep a fresh supply of water handy when vaping.

Hey all,

Welcome @Jcaurus , I certainly hope you meant down the rabbit HOLE :giggle:

Hope you have fun with vaping and I'm sure you will learn a lot from fellow forum members:)

Oops! My bad.
Definitely meant the rabbit HOLE... :blush:

Thanks to all for the awesomely welcoming attitude.
Was at the VapeMeet on Sat and really enjoyed that as well. Met some really cool people and the atmosphere was amazing.

Vape on!

Oops! My bad.
Definitely meant the rabbit HOLE... :blush:

Thanks to all for the awesomely welcoming attitude.
Was at the VapeMeet on Sat and really enjoyed that as well. Met some really cool people and the atmosphere was amazing.

Vape on!

Welcome @Jcaurus
There were so many people at the vape meet I may have met you, but can't be sure.
Glad you enjoyed it
All the best for your vaping!

Welcome to all our new family members, I'm sure you will all feel right at home!!! Have fun on your vaping journeys :rock:

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Chain smoker for 5 years, bad weight issues and high blood pressure. switch to Vaping - good old days of Twisp Neo, still kept on sucking on Satan's death stick. then twisp update came through and i got hooked. at the same time i started on the 'bant'ing lifestyle...with banting and vaping i am now no longer needing diabetes pills, and i have shaken off my sleep apnea.

I am still new, and did my research on new tech and am currently awaiting some awesome new toys.

and i am feeding a new deamon.....

soon my precious :makeup::dance:??

a very warm welcome to the forum @HPBotha and well done on your vaping journey and kicking satan's death sticks!!!! look forward to seeing your new toys that's on the way :rock:

Welcome @HPBotha
All the best for your vaping!
Sounds like you are well on your way - congrats!!
Enjoy the forum - we have a great place here

Chain smoker for 5 years, bad weight issues and high blood pressure. switch to Vaping - good old days of Twisp Neo, still kept on sucking on Satan's death stick. then twisp update came through and i got hooked. at the same time i started on the 'bant'ing lifestyle...with banting and vaping i am now no longer needing diabetes pills, and i have shaken off my sleep apnea.

I am still new, and did my research on new tech and am currently awaiting some awesome new toys.

and i am feeding a new deamon.....

soon my precious :makeup::dance:??
Most welcome. Quite a few of us banting and vaping, and experiencing the benefits. Happy vaping.

Hi All I'm lyle. Been vaping for about 3.5 years. Only recently got in to mods and DIY juice. Always wanting to expand my knowledge base and I welcome all advice. I'm a tinkerer by heart so always messing around with coil builds. Haven't touch a cig in over 3yrs. Thanks

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum Lyle, wow what a great achievement on 3.5 years of vaping!!!! That's amazing!!! :rock:

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Hi All I'm lyle. Been vaping for about 3.5 years. Only recently got in to mods and DIY juice. Always wanting to expand my knowledge base and I welcome all advice. I'm a tinkerer by heart so always messing around with coil builds. Haven't touch a cig in over 3yrs. Thanks
Most welcome. Your are certainly not a "noob vaper". Go change your title by going to your name top right, click on personal details, fill in a custom title and save. Happy vaping.

Cheers , but I'm new to the forum. I don't mind though lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back