Introduce Yourselves:

welcome @Vincent and a fellow reonaut too
Another reoville resident.
awesome achievement on dropping stinkies. hoping to you will share your experiences with us

Howdy all.

I am new to this whole vape thing having been semi-converted by RF.

I have been on HD's now for nearly 3 weeks and still going strong.

Currently Vape on a Aerotank Mega and an EMOW on two VV's.

Haven't tried many juices but sofar prefer the Vapour Mountain Premium juices and specifically the Menthol Ice. Have tried the Coffee and a couple of the other fruity stuff but nothing has really tickled my fancy.

Howdy all.

Haven't tried many juices but sofar prefer the Vapour Mountain Premium juices and specifically the Menthol Ice. Have tried the Coffee and a couple of the other fruity stuff but nothing has really tickled my fancy.
Most welcome. What are HD's? Happy vaping, shout if you have any questions.

Howdy all.

Welcome @Jos! About time you got here! BTW I have a REO for you! ;-)

Hi guys, hello hello hello. Yes im a vaping addict, and loving it. Started in june and escalated quickly.

Started on the protank mini, then, the Kayfun mini, now the orchid v3 with an itaste svd, next week paragon mechanical mod clone. :)))

Vaping on them craft vapour, its legitimate.

Was at vapemeet jhb last weekend. Fun times.

So yah, this is me.

Thanks and vape on!

Hi guys, hello hello hello. Yes im a vaping addict, and loving it. Started in june and escalated quickly.

Started on the protank mini, then, the Kayfun mini, now the orchid v3 with an itaste svd, next week paragon mechanical mod clone. :)))

Vaping on them craft vapour, its legitimate.

Was at vapemeet jhb last weekend. Fun times.

So yah, this is me.

Thanks and vape on!
Most welcome to the official forum for vaping addicts. Here we shall fire your addiction to new heights! Congrats on being stinky free since June - a great achievement. Happy vaping.

Hello all, been vaping for about 6 months, recently ditched my twisp for good and enjoying a mini protank 3, looking forward to trying out some different juices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello all, been vaping for about 6 months, recently ditched my twisp for good and enjoying a mini protank 3, looking forward to trying out some different juices.

Hello and welcome @mmobi . 6 months is quite the achievement good on you for the accomplishment. Give our local boys a try. The juices here are awesome

Most welcome. Congrats on the 6 months - an awesome accomplishment. The mPT3 is a solid clearomizer. Happy vaping.

@mmobi well done so far! Awesome achievement. I'm sure after dropping the twisp you are really starting to enjoy vaping the way if should be :D Welcome to the forum and enjoy your stay;)

Thanks Marzuq :)
No problem bro

Just a quick one for future use, if you wish to tag the person you referring to use the @ before the forum handle eg @Vapologist
this will automatically notify the person you referring to them and come up in their alerts.

all of the best going forward mate

Welcome all. pull up a chair. pull out a vape device, sit back, relax and enjoy your stay.

Hi guys & girls.

Waheed here, been vaping since January 2014 and never looked back. Started on an evod setup moved on to a vision spinner 2, mini protank 3, emow. Vaping has become a hobby and some what a passion. I build my own coils and make my own juice but am still a student and am waiting to be schooled by the ecigssa community.

Thank you all in advance for your knowledge, wit and help.

BTW, Singapore confiscated all my vape kit so am looking to get the iStick and Lemo. Have already read some great threads here. Any objections?

Vape on!

Welcome @Waheed
almost the one year mark for you, well done bro,
sorry to hear your gear got confiscated but the istick and lemo is a great pairing.
best of luck mate

Back