Introduce Yourselves:

Hi everyone

I have been of the analogs for almost 3 month now. Started vaping with a evod kit and from their I just got addicted to all things e-cigs. I currently have a istick 50w with a billow v2 rta and also a magma clone. Really enjoying the experience. Build my first braided coil yesterday and i loved it. Also started to make my own e-juice. Much trickier than i thought but getting there slowly. I am looking forward to meet everyone and get to know more people in the vaping community.

Welcome to the forum @Thys Kritzinger
Congrats on the 3 months! Great achievement
Enjoy your stay

Hi everyone

I have been of the analogs for almost 3 month now. Started vaping with a evod kit and from their I just got addicted to all things e-cigs. I currently have a istick 50w with a billow v2 rta and also a magma clone. Really enjoying the experience. Build my first braided coil yesterday and i loved it. Also started to make my own e-juice. Much trickier than i thought but getting there slowly. I am looking forward to meet everyone and get to know more people in the vaping community.
Most welcome. Congrats on kicking the stinky habit. You have taken great strides in just 2 months. Happy vaping.

Hey Guys,

Been vaping for about 11 months. I like big clouds and flavour. I've been mixing and vaping my own juices for about 9 months now. Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Hi everyone

@Thys Kritzinger,welcome and stay w/ the DIY juice you'll get there and be glad you did, probably the best thing I've done in my vapeing journey.If you need any help just ask.

Hi my name is Ronnie and I live in Ermelo Mpumalanga. I used to have a justfog maxi vaped that for a while and then the cleoromizer broke so I went back to stinkys for a year. At the innibos festival this year I met one of my friends who is currently staying in pta there and he was vaping the MVP 3.0 pro itaste and he gave me a few hits of that and just then I decided its time for my wife and I to get back to vaping so just to get back into vaping we bought ourselfs the twisp cleoros. Its been 3 weeks now that we've been off stinkies and it's going great this weekend we mixed our own ejuice and ive been doing extensive research on vaping and vapourisers I would really like to buy my wife and I a kangertech subox mini each or the new evic vt 5000mah joyetech as I was a double clutching smoker and like some throat hit without pulling so damn hard. Anyway this is an awesome forum and looking forward to learn alot here.

Hi my name is Ronnie and I live in Ermelo Mpumalanga. I used to have a justfog maxi vaped that for a while and then the cleoromizer broke so I went back to stinkys for a year. At the innibos festival this year I met one of my friends who is currently staying in pta there and he was vaping the MVP 3.0 pro itaste and he gave me a few hits of that and just then I decided its time for my wife and I to get back to vaping so just to get back into vaping we bought ourselfs the twisp cleoros. Its been 3 weeks now that we've been off stinkies and it's going great this weekend we mixed our own ejuice and ive been doing extensive research on vaping and vapourisers I would really like to buy my wife and I a kangertech subox mini each or the new evic vt 5000mah joyetech as I was a double clutching smoker and like some throat hit without pulling so damn hard. Anyway this is an awesome forum and looking forward to learn alot here.
Welcome to the forum @IcedVape

Glad to have you back from the dark side, well done :)

The Subox and Evic VT kits are both great, I think the Subox is going to be the better option because of its flexibility, there is a bit of a learning curve with the Evic and Temperature Sensing.

welcome to the forum @IcedVape and congrats to you both for being 3 week stinkie free,with the support from each other and the forum you will make it work.

Welcome to the forum @IcedVape

Glad to have you back from the dark side, well done :)

The Subox and Evic VT schlepare both great, I think the Subox is going to be the better option because of its flexibility, there is a bit of a learning curve with the Evic and Temperature Sensing.
Thanks so much. I am really leaning towards the subox mini as I can build my own coils. We don't have a vapeshop here so getting coils for the evic could become a bit of a schlep. Thanks for rhe quixk reply.

Hi All, Dave here. I'm a product manager for an ISP. Been Vaping for a relatively short 2 months. Other than getting me off lighting up, it is satisfying my gadget DIY itch.

Back