Introduce Yourselves:

The vaping community loves you too... As long as you are careful with mechs and dont cloud chuck in malls

Battery safety first. Hb2s 25rs and vtc5s with my usual build ni80 24ga 6wrap parallel dual coil. #mechislovemechislife #drippinggivesmoreflavor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good day

I have been browsing the Ecigsa forum from November last year anyway I have been of the cigs for the past 4 years and an occasional vapor ever since, vaping at 0mg nicotine

Good day

I have been browsing the Ecigsa forum from November last year anyway I have been of the cigs for the past 4 years and an occasional vapor ever since, vaping at 0mg nicotine

Most welcome from the participating part of the forum. Looking forward to your contributions. Happy vaping.

Good day

Welcome @Jamo88
Congrats on being off the stinkies for 4 years!!
Enjoy your stay here

Joh I missed alot in a few days!!

Welcome to ALL new Vapers here, great help here and also lots of have fun!!

Good day

Hello @Jamo88 and welcome to the forum

Matt here been vaping for about a month, from the mother city and im in I.T
Welcome to the forum Matt!

In my experience people with that name are notoriously charming and handsome :rolleyes:

Hope you enjoy your stay! Feel free to ask questions and dive right in!

Welcome to all the new vapers (163 new posts ) on the forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ello,

Sherry here, been smoke free since March. Started vaping in Dec, but smoked cigarettes in between, till I got admitted to hospital. Did a bit of an experiment with re to vaping and smoking.
I was in high care, with all sorts of monitors connected. one measuring oxygen percentage in the body.
Mine was sitting on 90%. I decided to disconnect from monitors, using a bathroom break as an excuse, to go have my last cigarette. When I got back, besides being out of breath, my oxygen level had DROPPED to 87%.

The following day, the oxygen levels got better, so I decided to vape IN hospital, still connected to the monitor, and see what happens.
My Oxygen levels remained between 99 and 100% WHILE VAPING.

Needless to say, that was my que to quit the tobacco.

The problem I'm sitting with now, is finding juice I like. I have two brands that have NEVER disappointed, and that's Paulies and Orion, but I can't keep on The Belt and Coffee cake for the rest of my life :expressionless:

I bought two bottles last week Friday, from two different suppliers, and
I ABSOLUTELY HATE it, threw one bottle out, the other I'm rushing through just to get it gone.

Any suggestions?

Ello,

Sherry here, been smoke free since March. Started vaping in Dec, but smoked cigarettes in between, till I got admitted to hospital. Did a bit of an experiment with re to vaping and smoking.
I was in high care, with all sorts of monitors connected. one measuring oxygen percentage in the body.
Mine was sitting on 90%. I decided to disconnect from monitors, using a bathroom break as an excuse, to go have my last cigarette. When I got back, besides being out of breath, my oxygen level had DROPPED to 87%.

The following day, the oxygen levels got better, so I decided to vape IN hospital, still connected to the monitor, and see what happens.

The problem I'm sitting with now, is finding juice I like. I have two brands that have NEVER disappointed, and that's Paulies and Orion, but I can't keep on The Belt and Coffee cake for the rest of my life :expressionless:

I ABSOLUTELY HATE it, threw one bottle out, the other I'm rushing through just to get it gone.

Any suggestions?

Hello @Sheryl and welcome to the forum. Some useful info there with regards to oxygen levels while vaping. Personally I'm not much of a dessert flavor man as I do enjoy my fruits and sweets. I have come across a few desserts worthy of mention though provided you have the right set-up. Ruthless Fluff pop marshmallow, loaded smores and glazed donuts, pancake man by vape breakfast classics.... And our very own home grown Nostalgia range of delectable palate teasers. Definitely up there with the best of em.

Hello @Sheryl and welcome to the forum. Some useful info there with regards to oxygen levels while vaping. Personally I'm not much of a dessert flavor man as I do enjoy my fruits and sweets. I have come across a few desserts worthy of mention though provided you have the right set-up. Ruthless Fluff pop marshmallow, loaded smores and glazed donuts, pancake man by vape breakfast classics.... And our very own home grown Nostalgia range of delectable palate teasers. Definitely up there with the best of em.

Hi,

What would qualify as the "right" set up? Definitely a desserts fan! My husband is more for the fruity, minty flavs.
We both have the iStick Pico 75w, with the standard tank. so far no issues, but I'm looking at getting the Goblin Mini V2 tank (it's on special somewhere)

I also currently wash my coils, saw that on YouTube, and it seems to be working :)

Ello,

Any suggestions?

Hi, you just asked THE most difficult question. THE question that all vapers face at some stage of the journey.
It took me several weeks and many bottles of juice to find what I like, but it did not end there. I am always buying something new in an attempt to find the perfect match for me.
That is why I won't miss the VapeCon. It is the perfect opportunity to test so many different juices from so many vendors without having to spend a fortune.
Check out the forum for more info and try to be there. You won't be disappointed.

In any case, welcome and good luck.

Hi,

What would qualify as the "right" set up? Definitely a desserts fan! My husband is more for the fruity, minty flavs.
We both have the iStick Pico 75w, with the standard tank. so far no issues, but I'm looking at getting the Goblin Mini V2 tank (it's on special somewhere)

I also currently wash my coils, saw that on YouTube, and it seems to be working :)
Hi @Sheryl and welcome!

The Goblin Mini V2 is a fantastic little tank for some pudding, but it can be quite tricky in terms of getting your wicking right and the coils fitting etc. Not an issue if you have a little experience in coils building though (even if it's just a few builds under your belt), but if you haven't built before it might frustrate you and put you off the whole process. But if money is tight and you are prepared for a few tests then it is a nice tank.

As for desert flavours, I love Mr Hardwicks Debbie Does Donuts, it is an oldie and I always keep some nearby. Crusty Custard from Complex Chaos is also quite tasty, albeit subtle.

Hi,

Aha that is the question... I'll answer it with another question... What works for you?
The answer to my question is the answer to your question. No doubt, desserts taste best in and RDA with a nice hot build in there for me!! Fruits and sweets go down well in a cooler build or RTA. But thats just me and my opinion... So here begins your journey of discovery into vaping...

Show me how you vape and ill show you who you are (Trade marked)

Hi, you just asked THE most difficult question. THE question that all vapers face at some stage of the journey.
It took me several weeks and many bottles of juice to find what I like, but it did not end there. I am always buying something new in an attempt to find the perfect match for me.
That is why I won't miss the VapeCon. It is the perfect opportunity to test so many different juices from so many vendors without having to spend a fortune.
Check out the forum for more info and try to be there. You won't be disappointed.

LOL:) Thanks! I'll stay tuned

Hi @Sheryl and welcome!

The Goblin Mini V2 is a fantastic little tank for some pudding, but it can be quite tricky in terms of getting your wicking right and the coils fitting etc. Not an issue if you have a little experience in coils building though (even if it's just a few builds under your belt), but if you haven't built before it might frustrate you and put you off the whole process. But if money is tight and you are prepared for a few tests then it is a nice tank.

As for desert flavours, I love Mr Hardwicks Debbie Does Donuts, it is an oldie and I always keep some nearby. Crusty Custard from Complex Chaos is also quite tasty, albeit subtle.

Oh, yeah that won't work for me. I get frustrated to the point of throwing the mod and all out of the car window when I can't get the tip off to refill my tank, can only imagine how the trying to build a coil will go. However, does it not work out more cost effective to build your own in the long run? I'm spending more on juice than I ever did on cancer sticks!

I want the sweet, warm flavor with a little throat hit. Even though I used to smoke menthol, I am NOT a fan of minty liquids at all.

Aha that is the question... I'll answer it with another question... What works for you?
The answer to my question is the answer to your question. No doubt, desserts taste best in and RDA with a nice hot build in there for me!! Fruits and sweets go down well in a cooler build or RTA. But thats just me and my opinion... So here begins your journey of discovery into vaping...

Show me how you vape and ill show you who you are (Trade marked)

Ok what's a RTA and RDA? :blush:

Oh, yeah that won't work for me. I get frustrated to the point of throwing the mod and all out of the car window when I can't get the tip off to refill my tank, can only imagine how the trying to build a coil will go. However, does it not work out more cost effective to build your own in the long run? I'm spending more on juice than I ever did on cancer sticks!

I want the sweet, warm flavor with a little throat hit. Even though I used to smoke menthol, I am NOT a fan of minty liquids at all.

Go do us a favor and buy the alien kit with baby beast tank and enjoy the warm vape, ease of use and flavorful bliss. I've been vaping for 7 years now and I do prefer building coils over commercial coils for cost as well as flavor and the art of it. However, I'm holding on to a big baby beast for a while now cause the commercial coils are accessible, easy, potent and noob friendly. Its my best travel mate cause its easy to fill on the fly, plenty power under the hood, the alien mod fits 25mm atty's so you'll never see overhang.
The baby beast makes a meal of the desserts and throat hit can be obtained via nic strength.

Also, get the nautilus mini for MTL

Ok what's a RTA and RDA? :blush:

RDA is a dripper with no tank to hold e-liquid... You basically squirt a few drops of juice directly on the coils and get a hot saucy vape in return.
RTA is a coil that sits inside a chamber surrounded by juice which makes its way to the coil via the wicks... If wicked incorrectly, you can run into leaks.

Back