Introduce Yourselves:

Hey there ladies and Guys! I am Nelson from Pietermaritzburg.

Joined up on the Forum today and I have been vaping for a month now. Can gladly say I am off them stinkies. Now I am 1 month in and already a happy owner of 4 x new Regulated Mods, 2 x Sub ohm tanks and 2 x RTA's. I trust this buying rate will come under control... Currently vaping on my newest addition (Aegis by Geekvape) hooked up to the Serpent SMM RTA by Wotofo and it work beautifully!

Happy to have found all of you and am looking forward to a loving relationship with all of you.

Thanks to you all in advance.

Joined up on the Forum today and I have been vaping for a month now. Can gladly say I am off them stinkies. Now I am 1 month in and already a happy owner of 4 x new Regulated Mods, 2 x Sub ohm tanks and 2 x RTA's. I trust this buying rate will come under control... Currently vaping on my newest addition (Aegis by Geekvape) hooked up to the Serpent SMM RTA by Wotofo and it work beautifully!

Happy to have found all of you and am looking forward to a loving relationship with all of you.

Welcome bud

Sent from my VKY-L09 using Tapatalk

Most welcome to the forum @NelsonNever. Congrats on kicking the stinky habit - an awesome achievement. Great gear and, no, the buying fever never stops:D. Happy vaping.

Howdy. Werner here from Roodepoort/Braynston

Been vaping for 2 and a half years, and decided to move away from my twisp clearo 2.
I now suck on a brand new Smok stick V8 and loving it. Got it from the very friendly guys over at The Vape Gurus at Rock Cottage.

welcome to the forum @Werner_SA

welcome to the forum @NelsonNever

Good morning and welcome to the forum @NelsonNever :)
Thanks for the intro
Enjoy your stay here and feel free to ask questions as you go along.

Welcome! Same here, 4 weeks off and not loking back. You're an hour away from my location

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

Hi there @NelsonNever!

Welcome to the forums.

This is a great place to chat, find friends and a hell of a lot of info!

Enjoy.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

Hi Everyone

Trishan here from Pretoria.

Been vaping for about 4 months now. Started off on an ijusts. Currently have a smok al85. Looking to upgrade in the near future.

Have spent a lot of time on the forums (mostly reading, not posting much).

This is an awesome community. And have learnt a lot so far.

Thanks.

Hi Everyone

Trishan here from Pretoria.

Been vaping for about 4 months now. Started off on an ijusts. Currently have a smok al85. Looking to upgrade in the near future.

Have spent a lot of time on the forums (mostly reading, not posting much).

This is an awesome community. And have learnt a lot so far.

Thanks.

Welcome to the forum @Trishan Gounden and thanks for the intro
Congrats on the vaping
Thanks for your comments, we are very lucky indeed to have such a great group of people on this forum!
Enjoy and all the best for your journey

Hi guys,

Just a quick intro from my side. I've been a stinky addict for about 15 years. Smoked about a packet every 2nd day. Decided to stop smoking stinky's cause the stench started to irritate me especially when I'm around non-smokers. After sig I would go wash my hands so that people dont have to put up with the unpleasant smell. I still smoke a stinky now and then but I dont buy packets anymore. My wife needs to get off sigs cause its tempting when she smokes around me. Anyhoo, I started going the DIY route about a month/two ago and really enjoy it. Never thought it would become a hobby. I look forward learning from the pro's and thanks for having me here.

I'll be making a few posts very soon.

Cheers

Hi guys, just an update. As you can see i've joined about a year ago and want to say thank you to the community for being there whenever someone like myself needed assistance. I can now finally and proudly say that both my wife and I are stinkie free for about a week+. If you're asking how I managed to get my wife off that cancer? Well it was simpler than I thought, insert chubby unicorn tip into juice hole and gently fill her up with Vino's Awesome Sauce (mE-liquid)... ;) We are now expecting our first and will welcome him/her about next year April/May.

Hi guys, just an update. As you can see i've joined about a year ago and want to say thank you to the community for being there whenever someone like myself needed assistance. I can now finally and proudly say that both my wife and I are stinkie free for about a week+. If you're asking how I managed to get my wife off that cancer? Well it was simpler than I thought, insert chubby unicorn tip into juice hole and gently fill her up with Vino's Awesome Sauce (mE-liquid)... ;) We are now expecting our first and will welcome him/her about next year April/May.

Congrats @Vino1718
That is epic!!!
All the best

Way to go @Vino1718!

Hi All,
John from Centurion...

Pretty new to vaping and wanted to save money and the hassle of buying juices i dont like.
Just had my parcel with all my DIY E-juice goodies delivered so will start the "Chemistry" this evening.

I am doing the 12 monkeys Kanzi clone. Fingers crossed it turns out great!

Hi All,
John from Centurion...

Pretty new to vaping and wanted to save money and the hassle of buying juices i dont like.
Just had my parcel with all my DIY E-juice goodies delivered so will start the "Chemistry" this evening.

I am doing the 12 monkeys Kanzi clone. Fingers crossed it turns out great!

Welcome to the forum @John King
Loads of DIY info and helpful experts on here
Enjoy

Hi All,

My name is Marius and I am from Edenvale, Johannesburg. I started vaping 2 weeks ago after 31 years of smoking and loving it. Last sigarette I had was on Saturday and trying to hold strong :)

Spent a lot of time reading on here before I joined and there is an amazing amount of info and experience here.

Just received my first order of VapourMountain so cant wait to start on them.

Hi All,

My name is Marius and I am from Edenvale, Johannesburg. I started vaping 2 weeks ago after 31 years of smoking and loving it. Last sigarette I had was on Saturday and trying to hold strong :)

Spent a lot of time reading on here before I joined and there is an amazing amount of info and experience here.

Most welcome to the forum @Marius van Tonder! Good on you for kicking the stinky habit. Hold strong! Speak to us if the temptation becomes problematic. Happy vaping.

Most welcome to the forum @Marius van Tonder! Good on you for kicking the stinky habit. Hold strong! Speak to us if the temptation becomes problematic. Happy vaping.

Hi Andre,

Thanks for the warm welcome. Really enjoying it thus far and its so nice not to crave sigarettes, even though I am flying through e-juice at the moment.

Also want to just say a special thanks to everyone who I met on Saturday at the Vapemeet at H2Vape in Boksburg. It was very refreshing to see how helpfull and friendly everyone was. Really a different experience

Hi All,

Welcome to the forum @Marius van Tonder and thanks for the intro

You are doing such a great thing converting to vaping! Not just for your health but this is a great journey indeed. Hang in there - you are doing the hard yards now. Congrats on the 2 days!

Just try find a few juices that you absolutely love and get two reliable devices and it will help you to stay off the stinkies.

There are great, experienced and helpful folk here on the forum. If you have any questions, feel free to just ask as you go along.

All the best

Back