Jhb Vape Meet #4 - 14th June 2014 - The Alibi In Fourways - Lets Make This One Huge

Date for the June JHB meet

• Total voters
Very interesting that Eciggies is coming.
Wonder if this means they will take a more active role on the forum going forward?
Congrats @Wayne

I suppose a year ago, Eciggies was the main vaping supplier. Now there is lots of competition which is extremely healthy. We have a great variety of super vaping retailers now.

Hi All

So here are the details of the Vape Meet which have been confirmed:

• Date: 14th June 2014 at 14:00
  • Venue: The Alibi
  • Competitions:
    Cloud Blowing Competition number 2 - Prizes to be announced
    Judges for the competition should they accept: @Silver, @Gizmo, @Derick and myself
    Coil Building competition - Prizes to be announced
    Judged by @TylerD, @Rowan Francis and @devdev
    Lucky Draw - Vendors please email sharri@ecigssa.co.za should you wish to sponsor prizes, I have emailed numerous other vendors from the above email address offering them tables and requesting prizesDraw to be done by @Melinda and myself
    Beer downing contest - The winner will get a really bad hangover the next day
    Judged by a jury of your peers - AKA everybody!!!
    Mod contest - Prizes to be announced
    Who can do the strangest, most beautiful, craziest modification to their mods - it has to still be functional - this will be judged by all the women in attandance
  • Vendor Tables - Vendors should you wish to have a table at the Vape meet please emailsharri@ecigssa.co.za to book your table, vendors are requested to come at 13:00 to set up.
  • @Rowan Francis who will be easily identifiable in his kilt and eating haggis, and @SVS1000 will be our noob friendly candidates on the day helping noobies with coil building etc.
  • Taste Box collection: Please bring juices for our 3 Taste Boxes travelling the country. Vendors are also more than welcome to give of their juices. Make sure the bottles are secure and well marked with nicotine content, etcetera.
  • PIF gear collection: Bring any vaping gear you wish to donate to PIF. This gear will be handed to PIF Boss @TylerD at the end of the day.
  • Photograher: non forum member
More details will be announced as time goes on:

As it Stands the Vendor Tables are as follows:

1. Vape King - Hardware and liquids
  2. Skyblue Vaping - Hardware and Liquids
  3. Vapotine - www.vapotine.co.za (They will be joining the forum later today) - Hardware and Liquids
  4. Craft Vapour - Premium E-Liquids
  5. Vape Elixir - Premium E-Liquids
  6. VapeMaxx - Hardware and Liquids
  7. Eciggies (Head Office)
  8. Vape Club
Prizes:
  1. Iphone Vape Case - Sponsored by Vape King
  2. Juice Hamper containing 10x Vape King Juices (x2) - Sponsored by Vape King
  3. 1 x Vape King Pro Starter Kit
  4. 2x DIY Small starter kits with 4 flavours - Sponsored by Skyblue Vaping
  5. 5 x 3 pack of 5m each Kanthal wire - Sponsored by Skyblue Vaping
  6. 1x set DIY e-liquid Hamper containing 250 ml both PG and VG as well as 100 ml of both PG and VG 3.6% - Sponsored by Skyblue Vaping
  7. Juice Hamper containing 5 of the best Vape Elixir Liquids - Sponsored by Sunram
  8. Coil building stand - Sponsored by @@Zeki Hilmi
  9. 1 x 6000mah Power Bank, 1 x Evod 1000 Mah VV battery, 1 x Evod glass, 1 x Metal stand 1 x kangertech charger 400 mah , 2 x Heavenly Vapor 30ml Liquids - Sponsored by @@Shako of Heavenly Vapes
  10. 1 x Evod 650 Mah Battery, 1 x Evod glass, 1 x metal stand, 1 x Kangertech Charger 400Mah, 2 x Heavenly vapor 30ml Liquids - Sponsored by Heavenly Vapors
  11. 1 x Kangertech E-smart kit, 2 x Heavenly Vapor 30ml Liquids - Sponsored by Heavenly Vapors
  12. 3 separate Juice Hampers - sponsored by @@Mow@CraftVapour from Craft Vapor
  13. 1 X Wooden Vision Spinner (1000mAh)( DRAGON design) + Kangertech Aero MINI + USB Charger + Carry Case - Sponsored by Eciggies
  14. 10 X WILD e-Liquid (10ml / 16mg) - Sponsored by Eciggies
  15. 3 X 20ml Totally-Wicked- eLiquid (Variety Pack) - Sponsored by Eciggies
  16. 4 X 30ml JoyeTech eLiquid (Variety Pack) - Sponsored by Eciggies
Please dont forget to press the RSVP button on the first post of this thread should you wish to attend.??

So I'm sitting here at work with a bottle of Dulce De Leche VODKA!
I have a friend that makes various alcohols as a hobby and wanted to try some of our DIY concentrated flavours to flavour his creations.
All I can say for now is that it smells devine and if there is anything left, I'll bring some along to the vapemeet for people to sample :)

So I'm sitting here at work with a bottle of Dulce De Leche VODKA!
I have a friend that makes various alcohols as a hobby and wanted to try some of our DIY concentrated flavours to flavour his creations.
All I can say for now is that it smells devine and if there is anything left, I'll bring some along to the vapemeet for people to sample :)

Tasted this last night and he added some sugar, so it is maybe just a bit too sweet, but OMG the flavour. So I would sip some Dulce De leche, then vape some Dulce De Leche - my mouth was in flavour heaven :)

Hi guys will there be any card facility or do we need to bring cash as I am going to surely up my equipment.

Hahaha, was going to say, if you get back and your socks are missing. .......

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

One question only... Do they have becks blue? Or am i gonna have to get all ghetto and drink my non-alcoholic beer out the boot of my car with the sub blasting? :rock:

Back