Jhb Vape Meet #4 - 14th June 2014 - The Alibi In Fourways - Lets Make This One Huge

Date for the June JHB meet

• Total voters
FINALLY i have set up my mod and coil to perfection for the cloud blowing comp....

i call it the tornado-hurricane-cloud-maker-setup-GOLD!

high-output-smoke-machine.jpg

Years ago on varsity I did the electronic setup and smoke machine for Bally Hoo and got hit by the drummer with one of his drum sticks on an occasion at Potch University for too much Fog (he was, maybe still is an avid green leaf smoker but it was too much for him) :D

Years ago on varsity I did the electronic setup and smoke machine for Bally Hoo and got hit by the drummer with one of his drum sticks on an occasion at Potch University for too much Fog (he was, maybe still is an avid green leaf smoker but it was too much for him) :D
Hoop jy het hom 'n pielewapper gegee!

Is someone making name tags?

Sorry, not volunteering, unfortunately have way too much work on the go between now and then

I only saw this now :p Name tags are done and dusted, I have left a few blank for guests on the day who are not forum members, we can write their names with Markers but the rest are printed (Way to much to write heehee) All name tags are also numbered for the lucky draw :)

I only saw this now :p Name tags are done and dusted, I have left a few blank for guests on the day who are not forum members, we can write their names with Markers but the rest are printed (Way to much to write heehee) All name tags are also numbered for the lucky draw :)

You are on the ball @Stroodlepuff this is going to be one awesome vape meet

Quick question @Stroodlepuff... Does the. Schedule allow us enough time to mingle and buy stuff? I saw CT members mentioned something along those lines for their last meet. Just pondering
o_O

Quick question @Stroodlepuff... Does the. Schedule allow us enough time to mingle and buy stuff? I saw CT members mentioned something along those lines for their last meet. Just pondering
o_O

There is no schedule In JHB lol We go with the flow :) We will do competitions early so there will be plenty of time to mingle :) The capetonians dont party as hard as us :p They finished at 18:00 our last one finished at 00:00 but yes there will be plenty of time for everything :)

Fabulous @Stroodlepuff !!!
Thanks for all the effort you have put in - not with only the name tags - but everything else - organising the venue - the retailers etc etc
I say a big thanks to you.

Bring it on - vape meet here we come

Calling all vapers - bring your equipment and start your engines

We are going to have a blast!

Bring it on - vape meet here we come

Calling all vapers - bring your equipment and start your engines

We are going to have a blast!

a blast of vapor. they are gona think its misty with a sweet smell around there

Back