Jhb Vape Meet #4 - 14th June 2014 - The Alibi In Fourways - Lets Make This One Huge

Date for the June JHB meet

• Total voters
To hell with the rotor gods! My brother just dropped a 3.8l lexus v8 into his, and guess what?

He can actually make it to the petrol station without breaking down!!! :eek:

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Typical misconception. :rolleyes:

The motors I build don't break, if you take care of her (ie watch temps, pressure and don't run lean). ;) The only reason this one is stripped is because I am upgrading her.

OP - sorry for hijacking... This will be my last post in this thread concerning cars.

Typical misconception. :rolleyes:

The motors I build don't break, if you take care of her (ie watch temps, pressure and don't run lean). ;) The only reason this one is stripped is because I am upgrading her.

OP - sorry for hijacking... This will be my last post in this thread concerning cars.
He played with it too much. Turbos and boosters and dump valves and custom clutches and, and, and...

Has had the thing for 4 years and it hasn't spent more than 4 months on the road. And even then most of those 4 months was on a flatbed!

But I digress. 25 hours to go!

Wish I could make it. So you all must enjoy. And someone do a Silver in my absence :cool:

Sent via Pluto on my Rocket

There is no schedule In JHB lol We go with the flow :) We will do competitions early so there will be plenty of time to mingle :) The capetonians dont party as hard as us :p They finished at 18:00 our last one finished at 00:00 but yes there will be plenty of time for everything :)

hey..... don't be knocking our meet we had here in Cape Town... :--P i think even though there was a pretty tight schedule that was run, we all had fun and we had our mingling and buying time aswell, our venue wasn't too big, but in my humble opinion i think it was great fun... only bummer was no group shot...

hey..... don't be knocking our meet we had here in Cape Town... :--P i think even though there was a pretty tight schedule that was run, we all had fun and we had our mingling and buying time aswell, our venue wasn't too big, but in my humble opinion i think it was great fun... only bummer was no group shot...

lol i'm just teasing :)

Every one pulling a SILVER at the Vape Meet :rofl:

Attachments

• Having a silver.jpg
    Having a silver.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 24
Excuse me. But whats the deal with the rubber ducks

Support the forum and its future by purchasing a awesome long sleeved ecigssa shirt at the Vape Meet.

We will have 50 for sale, so be sure to get yours quick. After the vape meet we will have more for sale here on the forum to spread the word of ecigssa!

Shirts price is R300 each. All proceeds will go to maintenance and up keep of our wonderful forum.

The following Members will get free customized shirts with their nickname on the back for appreciation of being a staff member for the event:

• Tyler D
  • Derick
  • Rowan
  • Silver
  • SVS1000
  • Dev Dev

Here is how awesome it looks
20140613_173104[1].jpg

The image really doesn't do it justice, the quality is stunning. I forgot to mention they are all sized Large

The image really doesn't do it justice, the quality is stunning. I forgot to mention they are all sized Large

Very nicely done! I need a XXL or XXXL! Large won't work for me... but I guess they will be available for order on the web site next week? :rock:

Sounds like a fun time waxing lyrical about all things vape, see you all at the Alibi, at least it's witnessed.

Support the forum and its future by purchasing a awesome long sleeved ecigssa shirt at the Vape Meet.

We will have 50 for sale, so be sure to get yours quick. After the vape meet we will have more for sale here on the forum to spread the word of ecigssa!

Shirts price is R300 each. All proceeds will go to maintenance and up keep of our wonderful forum.

The following Members will get free customized shirts with their nickname on the back for appreciation of being a staff member for the event:

• Tyler D
  • Derick
  • Rowan
  • Silver
  • SVS1000
  • Dev Dev

Here is how awesome it looks
View attachment 6357

Wow @Gizmo, amazing. What a surprise

Wow, this meeting has come a long way. Can you guys remember the first meet? Awkward, not knowing anyone, having a braai. Now I can't wait to see everyone again and good friends made sharing similar interests! Meeting new people every time! Getting damn exited!
yeah, and it was not so long ago. Well, one day I will be able to attemd another one with you guys. have fun tomorrow!

Today is vapemeet day

Its going to be a blast!

See you all later

Ya, can't wait to........ah wait. No. No. You guys go on without me:(

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Hi guys, due to an unforseen personal matter that arose this morning I will no longer be able to attend today. I hope you all have an absolute blast! Create so many clouds that the fire department comes running :)

Hi guys, due to an unforseen personal matter that arose this morning I will no longer be able to attend today. I hope you all have an absolute blast! Create so many clouds that the fire department comes running :)

Aaaah man! No worries buddy! Hope you dont suffer from FOMO too bad :) All the best

Back