Jhb Vape Meet #4 - 14th June 2014 - The Alibi In Fourways - Lets Make This One Huge

Date for the June JHB meet

• Total voters
Can any one enlighten the newbie Please. What happens at these meets and what is the cost involved. would love to join in if possible.

You come and meet bunch of vapors, chat, learn, laugh, have fun, and just enjoy yourself. The only cost attached is your own drinks and food, and all the money you spend on vape stuff.

Can any one enlighten the newbie Please. What happens at these meets and what is the cost involved. would love to join in if possible.

No cost involved, accept for buying your own food and drinks, and obviously if you want to buy directly from exhibiting vendors (normally at discounted prices) and one huge jol. Some competitions running during the afternoon, meet and learn from fellow vapors.

No cost involved. It is the perfect place for a newbie :) Everyone normally just chat about juice, mods and coils. You can learn a lot from these meets and there will be suppliers selling some goodies too. Its like a social :) lots of fun

We drink beer, vape till we can't stand. Share knowledge, check out devices, empty wallets on goodies.

Blow clouds in competitions and lose because it's rigged :)

Last edited:
Well the unspoken rule of your first vape meet is always to buy the entire meeting one, maybe two rounds of drinks first......... :p

But seriously, come along, bring the wife and kids, all are welcome. It is lots of fun, and you will learn so much by interacting with the various folks. From people who enjoy cig-a-likes to people who have crazy sub-ohm cloud chasing rigs. The camaraderie and welcoming spirit is what makes our community so special

haha! Its loads of fun! I build coils all day long and win the rigged competitions. Mostly because people cant withstand my radiant awesomeness :D :D Lol

Hi All

So here are the details of the Vape Meet which have been confirmed:

• Date: 14th June 2014 at 14:00
  • Venue: The Alibi
  • Competitions:
    Cloud Blowing Competition number 2 - Prizes to be announced
    Judges for the competition should they accept: @Silver, @Gizmo, @Derick and myself
    Coil Building competition - Prizes to be announced
    Judged by @TylerD, @Rowan Francis and @devdev
    Lucky Draw - Vendors please email sharri@ecigssa.co.za should you wish to sponsor prizes, I have emailed numerous other vendors from the above email address offering them tables and requesting prizes
    Draw to be done by @Melinda and myself
  • Vendor Tables - Vendors should you wish to have a table at the Vape meet please email sharri@ecigssa.co.za to book your table, vendors are requested to come at 13:00 to set up.
  • @Rowan Francis who will be easily identifiable in his kilt and eating haggis, and @SVS1000 will be our noob friendly candidates on the day helping noobies with coil building etc.
  • Taste Box collection: Please bring juices for our 3 Taste Boxes travelling the country. Vendors are also more than welcome to give of their juices. Make sure the bottles are secure and well marked with nicotine content, etcetera.
  • PIF gear collection: Bring any vaping gear you wish to donate to PIF. This gear will be handed to PIF Boss @TylerD at the end of the day.
  • Photographer: @Smokyg and @Frenzy would you be able to take photos on the day again, if you would prefer just to enjoy the meet we do have a standby :)
More details will be announced as time goes on:

As it Stands the Vendor Tables are as follows:

1. Vape King
  2. Skyblue Vaping
Please dont forget to press the RSVP button on the first post of this thread should you wish to attend.

Last edited:
Hi All

So here are the details of the Vape Meet which have been confirmed:

• Date: 14th June 2014 at 14:00
  • Venue: The Alibi
  • Competitions:
    Cloud Blowing Competition number 2 - Prizes to be announced
    Judges for the competition should they accept: @Silver, @devdev, @Gizmo, @Derick?
    Coil Building competition - Prizes to be announced
    Judged by @TylerD should he accept?
    Lucky Draw - Vendors please email sharri@ecigssa.co.za should you wish to sponsor prizes, I have emailed numerous other vendors from the above email address offering them tables and requesting prizes
    Draw to be done by @Melinda and myself
  • Vendor Tables - Vendors should you wish to have a table at the Vape meet please email sharri@ecigssa.co.za to book your table, vendors are requested to come at 13:00 to set up.
  • @Rowan Francis who will be easily identifiable in his kilt and eating haggis, and @SVS1000 will be our noob friendly candidates on the day helping noobies with coil building etc.
More details will be announced as time goes on:

As it Stands the Vendor Tables are as follows:

1. Vape King
  2. Skyblue Vaping
Please dont forget to press the RSVP button on the first post of this thread should you wish to attend.
Happy to be Judge for the cloud blowing competition :)

This is just soooooo exciting.... I'm like a little kid waiting for morning to open his Christmas presents:nod: Really looking forward in meeting everyone and having a FAT jol:rock: Must say this is "THE" most exciting community to be a part of!! Will get there earlier and assist with anything to help out @Stroodlepuff @Gizmo @devdev and everyone else. Wouldn't mind getting a head start on the ice cold beers and helping out!

Just been checking out who has already RSVP'd and it seems as if we might just beat the attendance for the CT meet.... Yeah :rock:

Hey Darth, there are ATMs, I know FNB for sure (on the other side), pretty sure about the others. :)

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

Back