Jhb Vape Meet #4 - 14th June 2014 - The Alibi In Fourways - Lets Make This One Huge

Date for the June JHB meet

• Total voters
Awesome stuff guys. I'm trying checkout plans to attend this vape meet. Bringing u guys some Harrismith Fever :D

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Hi All

So here are the details of the Vape Meet which have been confirmed:

• Date: 14th June 2014 at 14:00
  • Venue: The Alibi
  • Competitions:
    Cloud Blowing Competition number 2 - Prizes to be announced
    Judges for the competition should they accept: @Silver, @Gizmo, @Derick and myself
    Coil Building competition - Prizes to be announced
    Judged by @TylerD, @Rowan Francis and @devdev
    Lucky Draw - Vendors please email sharri@ecigssa.co.za should you wish to sponsor prizes, I have emailed numerous other vendors from the above email address offering them tables and requesting prizesDraw to be done by @Melinda and myself
  • Vendor Tables - Vendors should you wish to have a table at the Vape meet please email sharri@ecigssa.co.za to book your table, vendors are requested to come at 13:00 to set up.
  • @Rowan Francis who will be easily identifiable in his kilt and eating haggis, and @SVS1000 will be our noob friendly candidates on the day helping noobies with coil building etc.
  • Taste Box collection: Please bring juices for our 3 Taste Boxes travelling the country. Vendors are also more than welcome to give of their juices. Make sure the bottles are secure and well marked with nicotine content, etcetera.
  • PIF gear collection: Bring any vaping gear you wish to donate to PIF. This gear will be handed to PIF Boss @TylerD at the end of the day.
  • Photographer: @Smokyg and @Frenzy would you be able to take photos on the day again, if you would prefer just to enjoy the meet we do have a standby :)
More details will be announced as time goes on:

As it Stands the Vendor Tables are as follows:

1. Vape King
  2. Skyblue Vaping
  3. Vapotine - www.vapotine.co.za (They will be joining the forum later today)
Prizes:
  1. Iphone Vape Case - Sponsored by Vape King
  2. Juice Hamper containing 10x Vape King Juices (x2) - Sponsored by Vape King
  3. 1 x Vape King Pro Starter Kit
Please dont forget to press the RSVP button on the first post of this thread should you wish to attend.

What is the physical address of The Alibi?

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Waterford Shopping Centre, Shop 20, Corner Witkoppen & Nerine Drive, Fourways, Sandton

H
Waterford Shopping Centre, Shop 20, Corner Witkoppen & Nerine Drive, Fourways, Sandton

Hey @Derick, don't forget to mention ---> Around the corner by Mc Donalds.... hehehe, took us like 1.2 hr to find it the last time cause it was hidden from view :p

H

Hey @Derick, don't forget to mention ---> Around the corner by Mc Donalds.... hehehe, took us like 1.2 hr to find it the last time cause it was hidden from view :p

heh the first time we went we also took about 30min to eventually find it :oops:

heh the first time we went we also took about 30min to eventually find it :oops:

Hahaha, I have to laugh, we were so close (outside Md) and then turned around, went to the other side. Got out of the car, walked around, almost left :p

Hahaha, I have to laugh, we were so close (outside Md) and then turned around, went to the other side. Got out of the car, walked around, almost left :p
Yep we even went from store to store asking people where the place is and strangely no-body knew, we thought we were completely lost and only decided to drive around the back as a last resort :)

Oops been there 1'st time - so I will get lost on the 14'th - will rather delete the post :eek:

Hi All

So here are the details of the Vape Meet which have been confirmed:

• Date: 14th June 2014 at 14:00
  • Venue: The Alibi
  • Competitions:
    Cloud Blowing Competition number 2 - Prizes to be announced
    Judges for the competition should they accept: @Silver, @Gizmo, @Derick and myself
    Coil Building competition - Prizes to be announced
    Judged by @TylerD, @Rowan Francis and @devdev
    Lucky Draw - Vendors please email sharri@ecigssa.co.za should you wish to sponsor prizes, I have emailed numerous other vendors from the above email address offering them tables and requesting prizesDraw to be done by @Melinda and myself
  • Vendor Tables - Vendors should you wish to have a table at the Vape meet please email sharri@ecigssa.co.za to book your table, vendors are requested to come at 13:00 to set up.
  • @Rowan Francis who will be easily identifiable in his kilt and eating haggis, and @SVS1000 will be our noob friendly candidates on the day helping noobies with coil building etc.
  • Taste Box collection: Please bring juices for our 3 Taste Boxes travelling the country. Vendors are also more than welcome to give of their juices. Make sure the bottles are secure and well marked with nicotine content, etcetera.
  • PIF gear collection: Bring any vaping gear you wish to donate to PIF. This gear will be handed to PIF Boss @TylerD at the end of the day.
  • Photographer: non forum member
More details will be announced as time goes on:

As it Stands the Vendor Tables are as follows:

1. Vape King
  2. Skyblue Vaping
  3. Vapotine - www.vapotine.co.za (They will be joining the forum later today)
Prizes:
  1. Iphone Vape Case - Sponsored by Vape King
  2. Juice Hamper containing 10x Vape King Juices (x2) - Sponsored by Vape King
  3. 1 x Vape King Pro Starter Kit
  4. 2x DIY Small starter kits with 4 flavours - Sponsored by Skyblue Vaping
  5. 5 x 3 pack of 5m each Kanthal wire - Sponsored by Skyblue Vaping
  6. 1x set DIY e-liquid Hamper containing 250 ml both PG and VG as well as 100 ml of both PG and VG 3.6% - Sponsored by Skyblue Vaping
Please dont forget to press the RSVP button on the first post of this thread should you wish to attend.

Last edited:
Back