jhbvm&e pif

victim

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
We at jhbvm&e have a PIF box which we distribute items received to the less fortunate.
Two days ago we received a large amount of juice, graciously donated by a lady supporter from the Western Cape, thank you, you rock girl, you know who you are !
If you perhaps struggling right now (or know someone that is) and could do with some juice to tide you over, send me a pm.

20240427_100026.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
give away 10 000 puff upends mirror , strawberry banana , bought last thursday . dont like it . disposable . 5% . can meet at Sandringham Shell they have cctv or Sandringham police station

Yesterday we received a large amount of juice, graciously donated by a supporter from Pretoria, thank you, you rock bro, you know who you are !
If you perhaps struggling right now (or know someone that is) and could do with some juice to tide you over, send me a pm.

20240730_114539.jpg

Yesterday we received a large amount of juice, graciously donated by a supporter from Pretoria, thank you, you rock bro, you know who you are !

View attachment 293380

eliquid available for those in need, pm

...today we received a huge donation from supporters in the West Rand, a whole bunch of hardware, thank you very very much Des and Niel !

I'll post a list tomorrow of what's available.

20240813_133444.jpg

hello good people,

Please can I ask, when you book Pudo, please send me the details there after from yourself.

I'm finding myself receiving PINS on SMS and then not knowing who it's for or what is allocated for that locker.

It will be greatly appreciated.

Regards

...good afternoon

We unfortunately do not have batteries in the PIF Box.

It is the one thing we do not accept, for obvious reasons.

Regards

Will the PIF box be at the Vape Meet at Sir Vapes?

I could really use one of those MTL tanks.

Will the PIF box be at the Vape Meet at Sir Vapes?

I could really use one of those MTL tanks.

good day, hope you are well

no it will not be, I do not want it to detract from SV's sales and specials on the day

regards

Hi I am from Gauteng rosebank and looking to quit smoking and wanted to know if you can help as I am not working and can't afford to get a set up

Hi I am from Gauteng rosebank and looking to quit smoking and wanted to know if you can help as I am not working and can't afford to get a set up
good day, hope you are well

I can help you with a Unico Pod Mod, new sealed and some juice.

As a new vaper the pod mod will be easiest to start off with.

collect Edenvale

regards

Back