Kanger Subtank 22mm and Nano 18mm

Well I got the 25mm and I'm not too fussed about these. I've already been using it for a while instead of waiting and it holds more juice which I like for those days when you go out for extended periods and don't want to have to stress about finishing your liquid or carrying another bottle or spare gear.

Well I got the 25mm and I'm not too fussed about these. I've already been using it for a while instead of waiting and it holds more juice which I like for those days when you go out for extended periods and don't want to have to stress about finishing your liquid or carrying another bottle or spare gear.

If you stick primarily to using the manufacturer coils (not the RBA) then the 25mm is indeed a great tank for it's extended capacity. I don't have one, so I can't compare, but I've been told that the 25mm and the Mini behave differently with regards to flavour though.

I've been vaping the 22mm since I got it this afternoon and it's just been fantastic. Simply love this tank :D

So as many of you know I have been searching to a flavour tank, @Silver and many others suggested the mAN, I finally pulled the trigger on the Subtank nano because of the reviews I have seen online. Big mistake, this tank has ruined me for my other tanks, in comparison they just seem beyond mediocre....

The flavour is alive, like one reviewer said it's like drinking the juice.. The vapour is outstanding, I like a tighter draw much like what @Silver describes but on this nano, I prefer the wide open setting even though I vape mouth to lung.
That's because the vape is much cooler.

I have the istick 20w and the trusty MVP so the I can only use the tank on the istick. I must get a MVP 20w for my baby even if I have to get one overseas. Then get another subtank, probably the mini.

Apologies to my mPt 3's for the neglect but my new chick has the goods ATM.

So as many of you know I have been searching to a flavour tank, @Silver and many others suggested the mAN, I finally pulled the trigger on the Subtank nano because of the reviews I have seen online. Big mistake, this tank has ruined me for my other tanks, in comparison they just seem beyond mediocre....

The flavour is alive, like one reviewer said it's like drinking the juice.. The vapour is outstanding, I like a tighter draw much like what @Silver describes but on this nano, I prefer the wide open setting even though I vape mouth to lung.

I have the istick 20w and the trusty MVP so the I can only use the tank on the istick. I must get a MVP 20w for my baby even if I have to get one overseas. Then get another subtank, probably the mini.

Nice one @Raslin - and that sounds super!
Glad you enjoying it.

The vaping journey is indeed remarkable and filled with so many suprises - both good and bad.

Good to hear the positive feedback on the SubTank Nano. I feel very similar about the Mini...just such a fantastic tank that I've been neglecting everything else :rolleyes:

Might have to give the Nano a go and see how it compares :D

I'm enjoying the subtank mini on my sigelei 100w plus so much that i'm thinking of getting another subtank mini or nano for when my sigelei 30w mini arrives :D. @free3dom I've also been neglecting my other tanks and actually sold my lemo and smok BT50 yesterday :oops:

I'm enjoying the subtank mini on my sigelei 100w plus so much that i'm thinking of getting another subtank mini or nano for when my sigelei 30w mini arrives :D. @free3dom I've also been neglecting my other tanks and actually sold my lemo and smok BT50 yesterday :oops:

Truly a game changer IMO :rock:
But even so, I'd never part with my Lemo...even if it is just gathering dust right now ;)

Either the Mini or Nano would go amazingly well with the Sigelei Mini I think...where are you getting it from (the Sigelei)?

Just found the MVP 20w in country so thinking of getting the mini for that. They should go brilliantly together.

Just found the MVP 20w in country so thinking of getting the mini for that. They should go brilliantly together.

I'm of the opinion that the SubTank Mini would go well with just about every device out there - so do it ;):D

@free3dom I ordered the sigelei mini from ukecigstore as none of the vendors answered me when I posted in "who has stock". I was thinking of getting the Lemo drop as many are saying that flavour is better in the Lemo drop than the full size Lemo.

@free3dom I ordered the sigelei mini from ukecigstore as none of the vendors answered me when I posted in "who has stock". I was thinking of getting the Lemo drop as many are saying that flavour is better in the Lemo drop than the full size Lemo.

With all the new devices now I guess the vendors are having to cherry pick what they bring in. I'm sure someone will bring it in eventually, but the wait can be excruciating :p

The Lemo Drop is a great atty, but nowadays I'd recommend the SubTank Mini instead...purely for the fact that it matches (probably beats) the Lemo on flavour and it just is that more versatile and good looking :rock:

Nothing wrong with the Lemo (still a brilliant tank)...it's just that I've been vaping the SubTank non-stop for about 4 days now and it is off the charts - can't seem to find anything wrong with it, except that I only have one :p

Yeah having only one subtank mini is also becoming a problem for me :D. As soon as vendors have them in stock again i'm gonna get another :rock:

Subtank is a boss! Been vaping now 3 weeks and I love it. My other tanks just don't do it. The stock coils are brilliant, and exceptionally easy to rebuild.

Sent via a Dual-Coil Sub Ohm Cloud Bomb Thing

Yeah having only one subtank mini is also becoming a problem for me :D. As soon as vendors have them in stock again i'm gonna get another :rock:

I was thinking the exact same thing :D
And maybe a little Nano baby for mom+dad Mini :p

Subtank is a boss! Been vaping now 3 weeks and I love it. My other tanks just don't do it. The stock coils are brilliant, and exceptionally easy to rebuild.

I haven't even gotten around to rebuilding it yet...and haven't even tried a coil, original RBA coil all the way so far :p
I will get to it...but damn I just can't resist quickly rewicking it and then....filling it up again :rofl:

I haven't even gotten around to rebuilding it yet...and haven't even tried a coil, original RBA coil all the way so far
I will get to it...but damn I just can't resist quickly rewicking it and then....filling it up again :rofl:
I still need to try the rba base....and I like the bad ass look it has

I still need to try the rba base....and I like the bad ass look it has

It really is the best looking atomizer I've ever seen...which is of course very subjective, but damn I love the way it looks :rock:
The RBA base is fantastic and as @Dubz said no dry hits for me either so far :D

I just rebuilt the SubTank Mini's RBA base with a 1.0 Ohm spaced out micro coil :rock:

This is officially the easiest build I've ever done. If you've ever considered getting into rebuilding this tank is by far the best option for a newbie, or an oldie (olbie? :p ) who is tired of struggling with difficult build decks :D

Took me all of 5 seconds to attach my new coil, wicked it in no time and the vape is awesome :dance:

Get one! (or three) ;)

Edit:
Took me one week (on the stock RBA coil) before rebuilding this device....which is a new record for me :p

I just rebuilt the SubTank Mini's RBA base with a 1.0 Ohm spaced out micro coil :rock:

This is officially the easiest build I've ever done. If you've ever considered getting into rebuilding this tank is by far the best option for a newbie, or an oldie (olbie? :p ) who is tired of struggling with difficult build decks :D

Took me all of 5 seconds to attach my new coil, wicked it in no time and the vape is awesome :dance:

Get one! (or three) ;)

Edit:
Took me one week (on the stock RBA coil) before rebuilding this device....which is a new record for me :p
I did my first successful rebuild of a stock coil today :rock: 26ga kanthal 2.4mm ID 4 wraps 0.6ohms. Ko Gen Do wick

How is the vape on the rebuilt coil? I'm betting it's better, even if it is the same :D
I honestly can't say. It might be marginally better. I'm waiting for 24ga kanthal so I can get more wraps for more contact area so I can maybe do 0.5 or 0.4 ohms.

Back