Liquid Nicotine base 50/50

Royale Vapor

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi guys n gals does any1 know where cn i get some liquid nicotine base. i was thinking of mixing my own juices pleeeez any help would b great

Sorry peeps for not introducing myself. im new to the forum world and not sure of how things work around here. i am from johannesburg, ive been vaping for about 2 years now. havnt touched a cig since.

Sorry peeps for not introducing myself. im new to the forum world and not sure of how things work around here. i am from johannesburg, ive been vaping for about 2 years now. havnt touched a cig since.

Welcome to the forum. Congrats on 2 years stinky free. You can Introduce yourself in this thread (http://www.ecigssa.co.za/threads/introduce-yourselves.24/) and then you are welcome to join all the madness that is known as ecigssa. :D

wow, two years vaping, well done!!!

which device/s are you using ?

the itaste 134 mini is about the best i think. apart frm it sipping alot of the juice pretty quick its an awsome vape machine​

Back