***NEW STOCK*** - SIR VAPE

Shipped and on the way to us. Expected arrival is Friday / Monday / Tuesday.

Coil Master 521 Tabs
Coil Master V3
Coil Master Tool Kits
Sigelei Special Edition White 150w TC
eVic Mini Sleeves
and lots and lots and lots of Joooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooossssssseeee ;)

Can't wait. Next month though. Budget is super buggered. lol. need a diy kit and thinking of going TC. Start off with an Evic VTC Mini.

eVic is an awesome little kit man. Loving it :)

Bunch of new international juices arriving tomorrow afternoon :rock:

STAY TUNED!!!

That sigelei in white

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

That 521 tab is an awesome device. I hope I win this month's Sir vape competition. I know what I'm buying then. Lol.

Just got heads up from our courier that a parcel has landed for us. It's a little batch of juice that we pre-ordered ages ago and didn't even know it was on it's way. Love surprises ;)

Just got heads up from our courier that a parcel has landed for us. It's a little batch of juice that we pre-ordered ages ago and didn't even know it was on it's way. Love surprises ;)
Looking forward to see what it is!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well done on bringing OHW in. Nw there are 2 places i can get my favourite juice. Pitty you dnt have Milk Man yet

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Just in:
Wotofo Freakshow Tiny 60w TC Mod
Wotofo Splatter Edition Freakshow Mini RDA
Wotofo Lush RDA Black / Silver
Wotofo Sapor RDA Black
Samsung "Green Grinch" 18650 Batteries
LG HE2 18650 Batteries

lush rda 1.jpg sapor rda 1.jpg Samsung INR 25R 2500 mAh 20A 18650.jpg lg he2 battery.jpg freakshow min splatter edition.jpg freakshow tiny a.jpg

http://www.sirvape.co.za/collections/new

UD Bellus has shipped. Expected arrival is late next week :)

authentic_youde_bellus_top_filling_rta_rebuildable_tank_atomizer_silver_1_.jpg authentic_youde_bellus_top_filling_rta_rebuildable_tank_atomizer_silver_8_.jpg authentic_youde_bellus_top_filling_rta_rebuildable_tank_atomizer_silver_4_.jpg

Will you please try the bellus and give us the downlow @Sir Vape. Cause I still haven't found a tank that is really amazingly mind blowing. And the deck style that it has is similar to the Goliath v2 which I despise (the deck). So yah
Happy sales and keep on selling

Back