These have just shipped :)

Asmodus Exclusive Limited Edition Gunmetal Snow Wolf 200w Box Mod V1.5

Asmodus Exclusive Limited Edition Snow Wolf 200w Box Mod V1.5.JPG

Price and possible pre-order?

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Snow Wolf 200w TC Limited Edition Gunmetal
Snow Wolf 200W TC Limited Edition Crimson
Sigelei 150w TC White Edition
Black HCigar VT200 (EVOLV DNA 200) (Limited Stock) - We have another batch of silver and black arriving late next week
Black Cthulhu V2 (these are already on the site)

Have arrived. Will sort out and be up on the site most prob tomorrow at some stage. Those that have emailed regarding these items will get an email before they go up on the site.

Have an awesome evening guys

Any difference with the black cthulus other than the colour?

Any idea on the pricing of the VT200?

Sent from my Note 4

Any difference with the black cthulus other than the colour?
I was interested in the Cthulhu v2 also but now I'm looking at that Bellus, looks like a kickass tank, wicking is easy and build quality should be better.

I was interested in the Cthulhu v2 also but now I'm looking at that Bellus, looks like a kickass tank, wicking is easy and build quality should be better.

I got the Bellus which IMO kicks the cthulu's ass, but I'm curious if they made any other changes.

I would even possibly hold out for the Aromamizer RDTA, Velocity deck in tank

ALL IN STOCK!!!!

Snow Wolf 200w TC Limited Edition Gunmetal
Snow Wolf 200W TC Limited Edition Crimson
Sigelei 150w TC White Edition
Black HCigar VT200 (EVOLV DNA 200) (Limited Stock) - We have another batch of silver and black arriving late next week
Black Cthulhu V2
Mr Hardwicks - Debbie Does Donuts

http://www.sirvape.co.za/collections/new

@Cave Johnson

The VT200 Hcigar? First batch is sold out. Second batch have arrived in SA and will be with us tom or Friday. If you would like one pop me a mail on hugo@sirvape.co.za and ill put one up on the site for purchase. We have silver and black in this batch as well :)

@Cave Johnson

The VT200 Hcigar? First batch is sold out. Second batch have arrived in SA and will be with us tom or Friday. If you would like one pop me a mail on hugo@sirvape.co.za and ill put one up on the site for purchase. We have silver and black in this batch as well :)

Whoops, should have been more specific.

The eVic VTC mini's, Mod only.

(DNA 200 not yet, wanna to try em out first)

Yeah they will be here by end of week. Customs driving me nuts!!!

Bunch of new stuff has arrived. Need to update site with newer items.

Already up on site and restocked:
Subox Black and White
Black and White Evic Mini Express Kits
Sapor RDA (Black and Silver)
Twisted Messes RDA
Coil Master V2 Tool Kits

Rest of new items to follow soon :)

Restock of sigelei 150 tc's in the list to follow perhaps? ( I don't want a white one )

Back