***NEW STOCK*** - SIR VAPE

@Dirge hey bro

Super happy you like Milky Way and yes that Bacon is damn fine :)

First Flight has been steeping for the past 3 weeks and we will be bottling this weekend. Stocks will be back up on Monday :)

@Dirge hey bro

Super happy you like Milky Way and yes that Bacon is damn fine :)

First Flight has been steeping for the past 3 weeks and we will be bottling this weekend. Stocks will be back up on Monday :)

Awesome, keen to give it a go. Thanks!

Received my velocity rda. Cant believe its a clone as the quality and packaging is so good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Noob question, On the velocity, is the bottom feed pin an extra pin or is it already on the RDA?

Hey Skola

Terribly sorry. We will sort it out and ship you a pin.

Hey Skola

Terribly sorry. We will sort it out and ship you a pin.

No stress. Thanks guys..
Sorry I didn't let you know sooner. Meant as a gift and didn't intend opening it, then I decided to rather check the contents.. Clones. lol.

Noob question, On the velocity, is the bottom feed pin an extra pin or is it already on the RDA?
Found mine with the extra screws and o-rings in the little plastic bag inside the little cardbox box. Looks like this:

MYPisI2.jpg

Tha
Found mine with the extra screws and o-rings in the little plastic bag inside the little cardbox box. Looks like this:

MYPisI2.jpg
Thanks @Andre , yea I've doubled checked, even took the screws out to make sure I didn't miss anything.
The kind Sirs have sorted me out though. Always great service from @SirVape.

Hey guys

Will be away until Monday afternoon. Will have limited access to email. So if you don't get a reply you know why :)

Any queries you have please send to craig@sirvape.co.za

@skola Hi your pin is packed and will be with you on Monday. Sorry for any inconvenience caused and once again thank your for your patronage.

@skola Hi your pin is packed and will be with you on Monday. Sorry for any inconvenience caused and once again thank your for your patronage.
Thanks dude. No inconvenience at all and it's not your fault. I appreciate the great the service man.

@skola on their way to us as we speak will keep you updated maybe PM your cell and i can add you to our whatsapp broadcast list.

Ha ha

Busy loading them as we speak. Give me 15 mins or so

Back