***NEW STOCK*** - SIR VAPE

I'd like to get them all because I'm a crazed vape addict but I should show some restraint.. like you guys :-D

Cool, took the plunge with some Milky Way, First Flight & Sir Vape 1 & 5.

Sirvape No 1 is one of the best apple pie flavours I have tried.

Milky Way is also a fantastic fruit loop juice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those of you who got a IPV4, software update was released. Link

This update is for the device to go up to 120 joules in titanium mode. thats currently the strongest temp control mod on the market besides the dna200 which is not really out yet.

Does this mean it is good? :confused:
Sorry i went into youngster babble there. What i meant to say is that upon receiving the ipv3 li (software already upgraded) i was pleasantly surprised to find that i have no form of DNA 200 envy and that the mod (wish it had USB zip charging though) is really nice to use and the new touch sensor (actually works this time) is a dream.
ie. the new ipv3 Li is sick af ;)

Thanks to @Sir Vape for the quick service and for being the guys who fin ally decided to bring in some quality authentics like the mutation and the clt mini. I hope to see that clt mini on my ipv3 Li soon:)

Just a question for you. The twisted messes clone. Is there a chance you guys will be stocking a 1:1 soon cause i was looking forward to those 3mm post holes which the clone on the website right now does not seem to have. /:

New incoming stock that left over the weekend and today. Expected Fri / Weekend / Mon

STUFF ;):
Youde Double Deck Vape Bag
M80 Silicone Sleeves
Evic VT Silicone Sleeves
Subox Silicone Sleeves
Sigelei 75w TC Mod
Velocity Ivogo Clone (with bottom feed pin included)
Ivogo's Evil Monk postless RDA
Subox Black and White Editions
IPV4s 120w Black

Juices NEW:
Juicy Ohms - Ohmgurt and Ohm Sweet Ohm
Motley Brew - Brew's Brother
Frisco's - Sutro (this is killer!!!)
Nick's Blissful Brew's - Swag
Ben Johnson's - Cream
Mr Good Vape's - Moon Sugar

Restocks - Indian Giver, Unicorn Puke, Froyo

Back