***NEW STOCK*** - SIR VAPE

Westville is a chip and a putt from Sir Vape HQ in Cowies Hill.
See you guys soon then. I'll be down on the friday before the august long weekend. I'm gonna need some juice for my long weekend of fishing. And a spare battery.

Hehehe, poor guys getting bombarded about them. Delays from P4Y as usual!

Tell me about @Mike but totally understandable. I WANT MINE AS WELL!!! Yeah delay with P4Y but def leaving in the next day or so from my discussion with the sales guys. So early next week.

Hi gents, any plans on bringing in the black subtanks on their own and new RDA sections?

Sent from my D2403 using Tapatalk

Hi gents, any plans on bringing in the black subtanks on their own and new RDA sections?

Sent from my D2403 using Tapatalk

Hey bro. Yeah we def will. Most prob in the next two weeks or so though.

Will you guys be restocking some cloud chasing RDA's anytime soon? Twisted messes rda and other larger airflow RDA's aswell? Apart from the Mutation xv4?

Yep, seen the velocities. But Looking for someting like the twisted messes or airek, or something along the lines of MASSIVE airflow. Will have a look at velocity again. But we need more selection in RSA, iv looked everywhere, and hardly anything in stock anywhere.

I queried yesterday regarding stock of the velocity and I was told you don't have any.

@skola Unfortunately what happens is clients order stock and choose the EFT method and then dont pay or decide to change their order or just not bother to get hold of us and after 3 emails from us to them we have to cancel their orders. When this happens the item is returned to stock. So when you asked about them there might not have been any in stock but when there orders were cancled either by them or us the item goes back into stock.

So we apologize for the inconvenience caused but the response was 100% accurate at the time. We have more stock on the way and will be with us shortly.

Stock just in and up on the site:

Goliath V2
Billow V2
Kanger Vertical OCC Coils
Subox Mini White
Subox Sleeves

Juices
Nicks - Froyo
Juicy Ohms (6mg)
Ben Johnson.s Cr3am

Pre-orders and arriving next week:
Black Subox
IPV D2
Velocity
Evil Monk (limited edition black as well:rock: )

Hey guys. The evil monk is a winner but pls make sure your top drip tip threads are smooth when you receive it. If not sand it down a little. I unfortunately stripped my evil monk drip tip and now have to use cotton in the threads in order to make a tight fit. I would definitely recommend buying one, however, I Is so tiny that the "space" that is advertised is not there. It is a flavour chaser for sure and I doubt I would attemp putting a fused Clapton in there.
Thanks for the great service @Sir Vape
Edit: also if you have shaky hands or no patience ... I would reccomend finding a hand hex driver of 0.9-1.0 as this makes screwing and unscrewing much easier

Last edited:
Back