Old School Chopper Champion! ** KAYFUN V4 GIVEAWAY **

412 and very proud lol

Initially I couldn't pass 200. Then my cousin gave me advice. Make your screen larger. Keep the chopper centered. And concentrate on the screen. Don't look away at all.

fffffffffffffffffccccckkkkkkkkkk I cant go more than 6500 at the moment grrrrrrr been sitting since the early hours fml

fffffffffffffffffccccckkkkkkkkkk I cant go more than 6500 at the moment grrrrrrr been sitting since the early hours fml

I've been sitting from yesterday afternoon. Only managed to get that score at 1am. I feel as tired as hell right now though.

Initially I couldn't pass 200. Then my cousin gave me advice. Make your screen larger. Keep the chopper centered. And concentrate on the screen. Don't look away at all.

lol ill give it a go. i have to say tho @Gizmo chose and awesome task. whoever wins is really worthy of the prize

Now I can sleep at my desk dont think Ill be getting higher than that today

maybe i should try to get a mouse. using the latop mousepad isnt working out

Now I can sleep at my desk dont think Ill be getting higher than that today

I'm sitting up tonight again. Can't play now at work. Too many meetings today.

maybe i should try to get a mouse. using the latop mousepad isnt working out

Use a proper mouse rather. I also struggled with the laptop.

This game brings out the competitor in me and I thought only shooting did that. This might turn into something unhealthy :confused:

If there is it's mine no question! I'm not a gamer even if it's a realistic 3D helicopter flying game! The last game I played was :spaceinvader:! :grins:
Lol, neither am I. So, unless you can go below my 16, the consolation :trophy: will be mine!

Last edited:
do i see a little friendly JHB CPT competition in the making...

@eviltoy time to kick in those turbos bro

Back