Out and about with my awesome regulated mod!

We decided to try a new restaurant locally... Jack Salmon Hillcrest! The main course was pretty small so some Sushi followed... the Sushi was outstanding! Then we went across the car park to another spot for coffee and I had a coffee in a cone which I could eat afterwards... novel but the coffee wasn't hot enough and there wasn't that much coffee in the cone...
View attachment 101207 View attachment 101208 View attachment 101209

Not enough chips @Rob Fisher !!

Going amazingly thanks @Silver. Going to be taking this little pico on a tour of Europe over the next year or so so watch this space

Ooh, this will be great @Soutie
Looking forward to seeing the Pico travel around Europe!!

Please make for us a thread in the Travel section!
"Soutie's Pico does Europe"
:D

Ooh, this will be great @Soutie
Looking forward to seeing the Pico travel around Europe!!

Please make for us a thread in the Travel section!
"Soutie's Pico does Europe"

Hahaha I will do as soon as I hit the next country, let's see how many countries we can have this little pico can see

Hahaha I will do as soon as I hit the next country, let's see how many countries we can have this little pico can see

Are you taking a year off to travel Europe :eek::eek:

Are you taking a year off to travel Europe :eek::eek:

Nope but travel is so cheap and easy from here, we are gonna try see as much of Europe as we can over the next year.

I wish I could take a year off. It my bank manager won't allow it

Nope but travel is so cheap and easy from here, we are gonna try see as much of Europe as we can over the next year.

I wish I could take a year off. It my bank manager won't allow it

Going to miss you at VapeCon

Lunch at Stretta Hillcrest... great food but takes a bit of time to arrive... but worth the wait!
OutAndAbout 011.JPG

Brie starter with bacon and onion rings! Outside with the flowers blowing some clouds!
OutAndAbout 018.JPG OutAndAbout 020.JPG

Outstanding fillet with peppercorn sauce and hand cut chips!
OutAndAbout 034.JPG

Looks great and tasty Rob!

Out and about for my one hour of working per week. Management meeting at my company.
e453d7f5e96357482804f15bed20d391.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Out and about for my one hour of working per week. Management meeting at my company.
e453d7f5e96357482804f15bed20d391.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is just amazing @Rob Fisher

Not sure what is more amazing:
  • The mod
  • The tank
  • The angle of the photo (by the way, I love that)
  • Or that you work for one hour a week - hehe
    • not sure how accurate that is though - we give you lots of work to do on here!!! :monoloco:
    • And/or you spend many a hour giving us tasks to do!!! :D

Very nice! There was one beer called Caffeine something and it was bloody marvellous!

I love my Craft beer. Rob when your are down in Cape Town again you should visit Banana Jam Cafe in Kenilworth. Nice Caribbean spot with 30 taps of local and international Craft beers.

That is just amazing @Rob Fisher

Not sure what is more amazing:
  • The mod
  • The tank
  • The angle of the photo (by the way, I love that)
  • Or that you work for one hour a week - hehe
    • not sure how accurate that is though - we give you lots of work to do on here!!! :monoloco:
    • And/or you spend many a hour giving us tasks to do!!! :D

@Rob Fisher, what is this mod? DAMN, it's really, beautiful.

I love my Craft beer. Rob when your are down in Cape Town again you should visit Banana Jam Cafe in Kenilworth. Nice Caribbean spot with 30 taps of local and international Craft beers.

Big shoutout to the food there as well. That jerk chicken burger with brie, sweet chili, avo... The Cuban flatbread, the chili mussel pot... :inlove:

The Orange one is a Billet Box but I guess you are asking about the Pine Cone Resin Wapari... it's 26650 Mod with an SX350J Chipset.

Yeah, definitely that one. I'm usually not that fazed about mods' looks at all, but I must say, that's really a showpiece of note.

It looks like fossilised Trilobites trapped in turquoise amber. It's amazing.

Yeah, definitely that one. I'm usually not that fazed about mods' looks at all, but I must say, that's really a showpiece of note.

It looks like fossilised Trilobites trapped in turquoise amber. It's amazing.

"Fossilised Trilobites" - lol that is amazing @piffht !
A rare find indeed!

Back