Out and about with my Squonker

Chilling in the VIP lounge at the SA Festival of motoring

Beers for me and cocktails for the wife

cc5fd8e4ba59f63ed439bef4ee11af38.jpg

Major FOMO on the festival of motoring so Im gonna raise you one beer and one squonker lol

17972ac6b6f82793712a7a2e38c6d392.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love those SVA mods. I am waiting for my SVA PENGUIN.

Out at the Farmers Market here in Fourways. Great place and atmosphere. Brilliant food as well. Don’t be fooled by the container, that’s one of the best Paella I’ve eaten in a long time.
REG_SQUONK.jpg

A little off-topic here but how did you find the beer? I bought it solely for the kick-ass label, but was very pleasantly surprised at how delicious it was!
You disagree with the label being kick-ass or the taste @Tai ? :eek:

A little off-topic here but how did you find the beer? I bought it solely for the kick-ass label, but was very pleasantly surprised at how delicious it was!
@Stosta, I liked it as well. I love my ale's. I try to visit the Brewery at Clarens at least once a month.

@Stosta, I liked it as well. I love my ale's. I try to visit the Brewery at Clarens at least once a month.
Clarens Brewery?! :h::h::h:

I went there once, and I was determined to bring back a box of beer with one of everything. Then I tasted the Clarens Blonde and just took home three cases of that instead. Man that was a good purchase, it didn't last long... I'm sad now, thanks for that :notagain:

Lol... that label is kick ass. Cant comment on the taste, not given it a go. Im more of a Weiss guy... CBC Amber weiss gets my vote

Out and about at Prime Grill in Cedar Square
Roasted Bone Marrow Starter
Prime_Starter.jpg

Pepper Crusted Rump grilled to perfection

Prime_Main.jpg

Attachments

• Prime_Starter.jpg
    Prime_Starter.jpg
    189 KB · Views: 21
@Stephen, get some ELP Special Reserve from Vape Cartel , they got stock, you will love it.
I killed 80ml of it today forcing me to phone in and reserve more bottles. It is a very good batch. When next I see Duncan I will give him a frigging bear hug I am that grateful for his creation.

Back