Out and about with my Squonker

I killed 80ml of it today forcing me to phone in and reserve more bottles. It is a very good batch. When next I see Duncan I will give him a frigging bear hug I am that grateful for his creation.
@FogFace, do you DIY?

Lol... that label is kick ass. Cant comment on the taste, not given it a go. Im more of a Weiss guy... CBC Amber weiss gets my vote
Welcome to the Deep South. You know Frans out in Scarbs? Excellent Weiss, good prices.

Yes Sir, but I am not worth the dirt on ELP's beards. I apologize for derailing the thread I am lurking just to research squonking and see what fellas use, but mention of Special Reserve and I cannot hold back. I live for that stuff.

Yes Sir, but I am not worth the dirt on ELP's beards. I apologize for derailing the thread I am lurking just to research squonking and see what fellas use, but mention of Special Reserve and I cannot hold back. I live for that stuff.

ELP special reserve is one of my favorite jooses. I use my BF Stumpy and do a dual Nichrome 3mm ID 7 wraps, about 0.3 ohms and it's pure bliss...

ELP special reserve is one of my favorite jooses. I use my BF Stumpy and do a dual Nichrome 3mm ID 7 wraps, about 0.3 ohms and it's pure bliss...
Running it on 3 strands twisted 28g Nichrome myself. Nichrome and Special Reserve = HEAVEN. I will decide upon and invest in a BF atty soon!! Or have a Goon modified. I want to go squonk because I do at least 1600km on the road per week, and at each 2 hour rest stop I need to DRIP! May I request more info on the Stumpy good Sir, perhaps a link to the manufacturer? We have a favorite juice in common chances of me liking your atty are really good. Squonking noob here lol.

Running it on 3 strands twisted 28g Nichrome myself. Nichrome and Special Reserve = HEAVEN. I will decide upon and invest in a BF atty soon!! Or have a Goon modified. I want to go squonk because I do at least 1600km on the road per week, and at each 2 hour rest stop I need to DRIP! May I request more info on the Stumpy good Sir, perhaps a link to the manufacturer? We have a favorite juice in common chances of me liking your atty are really good. Squonking noob here lol.

My Stumpy BF was made by Catfish. A US Based modder. I don't think you can get them anymore. At best, check with Tom. You can ping him on the ECF forum.

There may be somebody in SA with one that is not being used. Just watch the classifieds.

If you can find an original somewhere, you can get one of our local modders to make it a BF for you.

My Stumpy BF was made by Catfish. A US Based modder. I don't think you can get them anymore. At best, check with Tom. You can ping him on the ECF forum.

There may be somebody in SA with one that is not being used. Just watch the classifieds.

If you can find an original somewhere, you can get one of our local modders to make it a BF for you.
I have accepted the fact it will need to be a modded atty. I really hope the Goon can be modded for BF. Insane flavor atty it would be perfect. Thank you for the feedback.

On the way home from the CT Vape Meet I decided to take the Garcia Pass thru the Langeberg Mountains in search of Olive Oil.
IMG_2183.jpg IMG_2186.jpg

Back