Out And About With Your Reo!

Having a Mexican dinner :p
d40b09e1480e707ee009b7a471f548e5.jpg

via iphone

Ok this one is for @Rob Fisher

Reminded me of his famous tropical ice juice.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418378067.297571.jpg

At the Spar in Umhlanga. Most amazing Super Spar I have ever seen. Premium international chocolates and cakes and things I've never seen before.

At the same Spar they had these really cool little Cars. Not sure what to call them. But they looked so well made and really cool.

I had to get a picture

People in the store thought I was mad. I had to lean on tip toes to reach because this was quite high up in the middle of a whole display. Lucky I didn't knock anything over. Lol

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418378795.367700.jpg

I am back in JHB already. Just going through some of the pics from my holiday

Just checked now
Didn't realise that the toy car above is actually a Baghera ride-on car for kids from baghera.co.uk
Interestingly, the model above is a speedster plane and costs EUR99 on that website.
No wonder the price tag in the Spar was R1,695 - I was quite confused about this little pricey toy at first

Lunch at Fegos at the Pavillion... The upgrades to the PAV are awesome! Reminds me of the shopping centers in Miami! Shows you how long it is since I went to the PAV!

ReoMail 010.JPG

Lunch at Fegos at the Pavillion... The upgrades to the PAV are awesome! Reminds me of the shopping centers in Miami! Shows you how long it is since I went to the PAV!

View attachment 17441

Loving that Reo door @Rob Fisher !
Looks different when photographed at different angles and in different light.
Such a rare beauty

Loving that Reo door @Rob Fisher !
Looks different when photographed at different angles and in different light.
Such a rare beauty

I must go outside when it's finally sunny and take some pics... coming back from the PAV the sun was shining and it looked awesome!
Make note to self... don't look at REO Door when doing 120km/h on the highway! ;-)

Dinner with friends from America!

Some bottles of nice red squashed grapes!
OutandAbout 007.JPG OutandAbout 009.JPG

Prawns and Fillet! Yum!
OutandAbout 011.JPG

The wine is finished... hic... ;-)
OutandAbout 014.JPG

Lol @Rob Fisher , I'm surprised the Reo didnt "jump" on the plate

Your American friends must have loved the drip tip!

Lovely Rob, I'm especially impressed with the Glen Carlou.

Lovely Rob, I'm especially impressed with the Glen Carlou.

Since my CT visit I have discovered that Merlot is the way forward! The bonus is my daughter just got a job from the 1st Jan with SA's biggest wine merchant so there may be a few more reds heading my way! ;-)

Since my CT visit I have discovered that Merlot is the way forward! The bonus is my daughter just got a job from the 1st Jan with SA's biggest wine merchant so there may be a few more reds heading my way! ;-)

Excellent! Glen Carlou produces an outstanding Cabernet - a must try.

HRH only drinks Merlot. My favourite Merlot, and a steal at the price:
yhc1Cmz.jpg

Mini REO breakfast gathering.

Massive laughter. Lots of fun.

Lots of REOs and a few other devices ;-)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418546979.415351.jpg

I agree 100% @Andre, also my favorite Merlot from Darling Cellars: "Darlington 6 Tonner" - Carel Hugo and Abe Beukes know what they do when it comes to making a good (all day drink) Merlot.

@Rob Fisher its available in your nick of the woods: Vinimark Trading (Pty) Ltd, 3A Westgate Industrial Park, Stockville Road, Mariann Hill, Tel: 031-700 9170

That awesome. That's the company my daughter is working for!

Sent from my REO filled with VM Menthol Ice with a drop of coconut!

That awesome. That's the company my daughter is working for!

Sent from my REO filled with VM Menthol Ice with a drop of coconut!

Thats just awesome. In that case I highly recommend you get at least these 2:

#1. 2008 Petit Verdot (IMO Abe Beukes's best bush wine blend)
#2. 2011 Sir Charles Henry Darling (also a blend with a prominent merlot softness)

Last edited:
Back