Out And About With Your Reo!

242acdbabaee47ff6794c597f434440d.jpg

Lunch on the beach front at Monastery!

Sent from my REO filled with VM Menthol Ice with a drop of coconut!

Dam error correct. At Moyas and not a Monastery.

Sent from my REO filled with VM Menthol Ice with a drop of coconut!

Yip nice composition of pic @Silver. Apologies again for not been able to make it, but unfortunately work before pleasure. Would've loved to see you all and @devdev's Squeeze again :D.

Thanks @johan
You were missed

Was an eventful gathering...

We had a great time. Lots of Odins and lots of juices.
Was great to see @thekeeperza again, who has been busy for quite a while on the work front
One of the stars was Paulie's Vapor Flask DNA40 with temperature control.
And @Yiannaki 's multi-coloured bright Reos were in full force. Lighting up an otherwise overcast morning in JHB.
@devdev and @Pet! were there too. DevDev showed us "Big Bertha" - his new Cloupor T8
I took a few short toots at 150 Watts - was very interesting...
And I gave my knockout Blackbird Reo to Paulie to try - just two toots and he was coughing like crazy - he he

The amazing thing is how fast the time goes. We met at 9am and when I looked at my watch again it was already 1pm.
Such a great vibe and a wonderful spirit. Time flies when you're having fun!

ReOdin got treated to Foo Fighters last night at the FNB Stadium.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418562991.489153.jpg

ReOdin getting up on stage and being a show off.

Thankfully she didn't do a stage dive. lol

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418563048.523905.jpg

Thanks @johan
You were missed

Was an eventful gathering...

We had a great time. Lots of Odins and lots of juices.
Was great to see @thekeeperza again, who has been busy for quite a while on the work front
One of the stars was Paulie's Vapor Flask DNA40 with temperature control.
And @Yiannaki 's multi-coloured bright Reos were in full force. Lighting up an otherwise overcast morning in JHB.
@devdev and @Pet! were there too. DevDev showed us "Big Bertha" - his new Cloupor T8
I took a few short toots at 150 Watts - was very interesting...
And I gave my knockout Blackbird Reo to Paulie to try - just two toots and he was coughing like crazy - he he

The amazing thing is how fast the time goes. We met at 9am and when I looked at my watch again it was already 1pm.
Such a great vibe and a wonderful spirit. Time flies when you're having fun!

Thanks for the debrief @Silver :
  • Surely @thekeeperza has worked up a tan by now. Mr Rainbow's Reo's altogether must've looked "technicolor" and no good to the hangover sufferers.
  • I'm very nosy about the DNA40 device and believe that Pauly's Vapor Flask would be the star attraction (as well as the other attended person, which I will not mention because I'm a gentleman).
  • Vaping anything above 50W is for the smal-**** sufferers, but thats just my opinion (interesting that its called "Big Bertha" :D named after a huge German canon during WW1).
  • LOL, Pauly must still learn to vape tobacco flavours :D - just pulling your leg @paulph201 .
  • Time has no respect for man, let alone vapers!
  • So wish I was there.
:rock:

If red is said tan then I surely have.

LOL, you're a real Limey :D

PS. I have to tell you this, some Irish family members visited us recently. First day in the Bush: Oliver put on his newly bought shorts (from Outdoor Wharehouse nogal). I commented: "Hiya Oliver, don't you think ti's time to remove the plaster from ye legs?" Second day in the bush: "Hiya Oliver, you sure know how to camouflage yourself as a flamingo"

Lilly and I at Royal after a kak game.....
da3db3119614f14e3770c35a0af3cb4e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back