Out And About With Your Reo!

Lol @Riaz
Thats so funny because it sometimes happens to me - not with the wifey, she knows by now that the Reos are the focus of most photo opportunities

I just explain to people that this little box is a special device and keeps me away from smoking. I explain that i am pushing on 18 months and I dont want to break my winning streak.

I usually get far more understanding looks from inquisitive people after i explain that to them.

Lol, when i was taking a photo of my reo for the first time last week in the cradle, my girlfriend looked at me as if i had lost the plot completely. Oh well, its just something she will need to get used to! :)

Haahaahaaa!!!!!!!! Nope surprisingly nobody caught me and they were all public spaces with people up and down. I have learnt to be ultra quick in snapping pics. The Note 4 having OIS helps a lot.

And yes when I showed my wife the pics this evening she said I was nuts...... until I showed her this thread. The look on her face was priceless!!!!:giggle::giggle::giggle:

@RezaD - i am so glad you are proud to take photos of your Reo at work in all places. Thats what makes this whole vaping thing special. And sharing it with your wife makes it even better.

My wife has slowly become more interested in my vaping - even though she doesnt vape - she cant believe what amazing things happen on our forum and in our community. She sometimes asks me questions about whats happening. Its taken long enough but I think she can see this is not just a passing fad.

Onward and upward

First time out and about...a little breakfast meet with some fellow Centurion vapers :D

Florence with her brother dragon, to show her the ropes ;)

IMG_20150411_110039.jpg

And just because he plastered my face in the other thread...here's @Philip Dunkley :p

IMG_20150411_110120.jpg

16921967639_a95c2667a7_c.jpg

Out and about, actually indoors at Tasha's in Hyde Park, not my usual spot.

Well, the REO Mini is a stealth vaping weapon of note! No one can even see it and when I hold and take a toot I get a lovely vape and no one sees because I can stealth the vapour.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428756608.947279.jpg

Some more pics of my Reo's recent holiday around the Garden Route

Reo in the Tsitsikamma forest

2015-04-03 12.55.10 (480x640).jpg

Spot the Reo on the replica of the Outeniqua Choo-Tjoe

2015-03-30 12.41.34 (480x640).jpg

My wife found it also fascinating that I take more pics of the Reo than of the family.

Here is one where she actually took a pic of me taking a pic of the Reo.

2015 Anzu vape.jpg

5a82d750df969785e75591aa1ffcda43.jpg

Stealth vaping at a local coffee shop before we hit the cinema.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reo and Johnny rocking it out at a wedding.

cec74e20a234c030285281ee899acc98.jpg

@Jos

Johnny looks full, Reo looks half empty
Lol

Now this seems like a proper juice mixer!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428822732.188428.jpg

REO Mini on top of a mixer at Builders Warehouse Rivonia yesterday. The staff member thought I was crazy. Lol

Now this seems like a proper juice mixer!

View attachment 25025

REO Mini on top of a mixer at Builders Warehouse Rivonia yesterday. The staff member thought I was crazy. Lol
Lol.... when you get that looks you know you about to get a winner....it's a yardstick. ..lol

He ain't heavy, he's my brother...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428838049.362467.jpg

REO mini standing on the shoulders of his brother to try see what's in the glass ;-)

This was taken by accident by my daughter in houtbay for lunch
1cb09513615225da65b2a5f4d03aad02.jpg

Back