Out And About With Your Reo!

Oh! my wife made the most awesome French kitchen dinner tonight (Duck Confit the @Chef Guest way) for our visiting friends, I "sommer" marry her again! and the after, afters 'Boere" cognac (Klipdrift Black Gold) with Reo filled with Alien Visions Havana Gold - Life is Good.

ROAAB.jpg

Last edited:
Getting ready for VapeCon. Wait for a few of the admin boys for a short meeting.

6172853a9f085975d2afb1f71ff280b2.jpg

Sent from Avril the REO filled with VM Tropical Ice!

Breakfast this morning.

0ab7cebf7b3e277b6ecda877a0248aa8.jpg

Sent from Avril the REO filled with VM Tropical Ice!

Welcome in Gauteng Rob and keep a close eye on Avril, you're in Gauteng ;).

I missed VapeCon, on account of a 70th birthday bash for a dear family member. Rhonda didn't get to play with the other Reo's but at least got a nice day out at a wine farm in Stellenbosch.
ReoOut1.jpg ReoOut2.jpg

The Reo looks right at home and the food look delectable.
Yes @Andre the REO is right at home in my left hand of all places. Oddly enough I now tend to use my left hand for vaping with the REO. The food was great. No basting/BBQ sauce. Just salt and pepper on a flame grill.

I missed VapeCon, on account of a 70th birthday bash for a dear family member. Rhonda didn't get to play with the other Reo's but at least got a nice day out at a wine farm in Stellenbosch.
Wow what a view indeed @KB_314 and the food looks awesome. I used to love spending time down in the Western Cape but sadly I don`t get to go down as much anymore. The views from Cedarburg all the way down the coast and back up to Hermanus is just brilliant. I think that the whole of SA is one beautiful country.

Wow what a view indeed @KB_314 and the food looks awesome. I used to love spending time down in the Western Cape but sadly I don`t get to go down as much anymore. The views from Cedarburg all the way down the coast and back up to Hermanus is just brilliant. I think that the whole of SA is one beautiful country.
Yes it is indeed a gorgeous part of the country! But like you said, in SA, one can pretty much get in a car and drive in any direction, and encountering natural beauty is guaranteed. We're all very spoilt in that regard.

Chilly afternoon at the SA Reserve Bank in Pretoria.

Bi annual monetary policy forum evening.

REO mini is very interested in interest rates and the Rand.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433256300.022233.jpg

Lol @Andre. The mini likes to keep a tab on the currency outlook to assess the future cost of spares, accessories and potential new friends that could join the clan in future.

By the way I've said it before but this mini is such an awesome travel companion. And thanks, she does look good even after a year of daily use.

After a chilled morning, the weather turned for the better in Pretoria - actually a lovely day on the stoep.

Pint.jpg

Nope, the same one it came with April last year - a wee bit cleaned this morning in the Ultra Sonic Bath.

I thought Os had a black door @johan?

It is still a black door - just the lighting that reflects off the black door in the pic.

Lol

Trick photography!

Back