Out And About With Your Reo!

Ok so I havent been on the forum much recently due to personal matters. That should change in the near future. Out and about at Mozambik in Gateway for a light sunday lunch:yum: The chicken was heavenly, almost addictive. The only other place I`ve eaten chicken this good, apart from Maputo, was at a resturant called Calistos. Must say I am super impressed with the Cyclone AFC:). Air flow control for the win. There were a few people vaping in the restaurant but I did not indulge. It seems that the owner/manager is a vaper as he commented on the REO when he saw it:clap:
REO_MOZ.jpg

Ok so I havent been on the forum much recently due to personal matters. That should change in the near future. Out and about at Mozambik in Gateway for a light sunday lunch:yum: The chicken was heavenly, almost addictive. The only other place I`ve eaten chicken this good, apart from Maputo, was at a resturant called Calistos. Must say I am super impressed with the Cyclone AFC:). Air flow control for the win. There were a few people vaping in the restaurant but I did not indulge. It seems that the owner/manager is a vaper as he commented on the REO when he saw it:clap:
View attachment 36249
That Chaplin really complements your setup. And the food looks yummy.

That Chaplin really complements your setup. And the food looks yummy.
It really does go well with the Cyclops, it`s just a pitty the camera does not do justice to it though. The food was spicy but good. I once had a piri piri chicken in Maputo and that ....well lets say, it brought tears to my eyes:giggle:...and not in a good way:censored:
REO_CYC.jpg

Out and about today for a day trip to the quaint and lovely little town of Parys.

Superb weather.

Great antique and arts & crafts shops

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1443969927.670120.jpg

Very picturesque spot for lunch. Absolutely gorgeous setting. Food was okay but not great. Lol. Didn't really detract though. I had a full bag of vape gear ;-)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1443970019.827634.jpg

Out and about today for a day trip to the quaint and lovely little town of Parys.

Superb weather.

Great antique and arts & crafts shops

View attachment 36520

Very picturesque spot for lunch. Absolutely gorgeous setting. Food was okay but not great. Lol. Didn't really detract though. I had a full bag of vape gear ;-)

View attachment 36521
That like like O's next to the river.

100% @Christos. You know your spots!
It was indeed O's.
We sat under a lovely "tree canopy"
I live in the south so Parys is under an hours drive for us. Have been a frequent at O's until my son was born.

Sounds like the food has gotten bad.

Used to be lovely about 2 years ago.
Enjoyed the large portions.

I live in the south so Parys is under an hours drive for us. Have been a frequent at O's until my son was born.

Sounds like the food has gotten bad.

Used to be lovely about 2 years ago.
Enjoyed the large portions.

Ok cool
Ya, as I said, the food was okay. I had a Rump steak. It was nice but not super. Wife and mom's fish was okay. Maybe we ordered the wrong things. Lol. I would go back. Saw a lovely table right next to the river. Next time.

Finally got back on the water for the first time in ages... got a few good fish and lots of Dinkies! ;-)
Inanda 001.JPG Inanda 004.JPG

Awesome @Rob Fisher !
Must have been absolutely fabulous to be back on the water in peace!

Don't think I posted these photos and found them this morning. From a trip earlier this year to Durbs.

Found these AWESOME sand sculptures on the beach and asked the artist if I could perch my REO Mini in the castle. He he.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1444372301.224886.jpg

Remarkable how this guy kept these sculptures looking so good.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1444372360.279967.jpg

Don't think I posted these photos and found them this morning. From a trip earlier this year to Durbs.

Found these AWESOME sand sculptures on the beach and asked the artist if I could perch my REO Mini in the castle. He he.

View attachment 36795

Remarkable how this guy kept these sculptures looking so good.

View attachment 36797
Those sand sculptor chaps make some pretty insane art, boggles the mind how they pull some of those things off

Prepping for the start of the summer vets league cleaning gear and practicing beer drinking.
Haven't had the Reo in use for a while... Still an awesome setup.
9e5f5dbf26015b15655beb43dd0c932a.jpg

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Found another jewel of a well matured red wine. Enjoyed with good friends, 5 cm thick reverse seared, rare steak and Tarks Matador in the Woodvil.

dfzdvE3.jpg

"Tinta Barocca"... Italian

Basically means Red

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
A well known port variety. Not so well known for red wine. Swartland Cellars also makes one, which is one of my favourites for every day drinking.

Back