Out And About With Your Reo!

I would imagine the "woody" Matador would be a perfect match for Red Wine, Red Meat or a good curry.

I need to try that before I gobble up the rest of this Matador

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Out and about at a conference now

REO Mini never disappoints as a five star portable vape machine

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1445451562.535528.jpg

And finally a break to post:rolleyes:....life has been busy recently and even under threat from the fines master I still could not make time to post:eek:.
Out and about at Mozambik at the Gateway Mall... this fast becomming my favourite resturant in Durban.
REO_MOZ.jpg
Out and about at the beach in Durban....
REO_BEACH.jpg
And Peking Duck and soft shell crab at KOI in Design Quarter....Fourways
REO_DQ.jpg

Just a warm day in the garden, nothing exotic.....

BestPhoto_20151107_120602_2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
And finally a break to post:rolleyes:....life has been busy recently and even under threat from the fines master I still could not make time to post:eek:.
Out and about at Mozambik at the Gateway Mall... this fast becomming my favourite resturant in Durban.
View attachment 38388
Out and about at the beach in Durban....
View attachment 38389
And Peking Duck and soft shell crab at KOI in Design Quarter....Fourways
View attachment 38390

Love it! I spent a lot of my youth at Mozambique enjoying cheap tiger prawns and liters of lorentino beers - nice memories you recall in your post.

Last edited:
Stealth vaping in the plane to and from Australia. The second one is specially for @johan.

oRK198I.jpg

1jFv7jb.jpg

Delay in Johannesburg caused an unscheduled overnight in Sydney.

z1Xz1sa.jpg

Adelaide Hotel

vCu3a55.jpg

Visit to Longview Wines in the Adelaide Hills

E8NoKQ7.jpg

Wine tasting at Penfolds in Adelaide

PJal1Bp.jpg

Welcome back @Andre

Hows OZ wine? I bet it can't touch Cape wine. Patriotism aside, I've never been as impressed as I have been with even a mainstream Cape red or white.

I do enjoy the odd "Vinho Verde" from Portugal. Its made from unmatured grapes. I've had some seriously nice bottles of different varieties. But still, not the same calibber as Cape wines.

Awesome photos @Andre, thanks for sharing
Loved the stealth one in the plane!
Not the toilet one, but the other one - lol

I do enjoy Oscars Ribs! My wife wasn't with me today so there were chips involved! :--P
Vape01.jpg

Last edited:
Rob you better edit that line ... "My wide wasn't .." quickly, just in case she spot the "d" :)

Back