Out And About With Your Reo!

At the farmer's market in Modderfontein, which is at a now Heritage site. So there's museum pieces from the old Dynamite factory...

uploadfromtaptalk1449390740943.jpg

Then Daiquiris with friends, made with fresh strawberries from the market...

uploadfromtaptalk1449390874353.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

More like my Reo out-and-about without me. It's my R&R day, Reptiles and Rodents. So while cleaning out cages, Mercedes decided to drop in on Gaius :)

20151206_112809_resized.jpg

I have been sacralegious and sold my 2 aluminum reos. I do miss them but the woodvil meets and exceeds my needs.
I'm just glad they went to good homes.

I had to brave the shopping mall today to do some Xmas shopping with my dear wife... I took every opportunity to let her browse while I did coffee.
Out and About 003.JPG

Lol @Rob Fisher , what you braaing at 8am on a Monday?
Sausages for a lekker breakfast?

Lol @Rob Fisher , what you braaing at 8am on a Monday?
Sausages for a lekker breakfast?

This was yesterday Hi Ho...:D Monday morning isn't braai time for us... the leaf blower is going full tilt and all the beds are stipped for change of sheet day and I'm hiding in my vape office because there is too much cleaning energy going on out there for my liking. :eek:

Petrus.JPG
Pic rotated, edited and resized by the secret Porcupine!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just having a quiet braai at home. Two glasses, celebrating what would have been my father's 70th birthday.

Viper.jpg
Pic rotated, edited and resized by the secret Porcupine!

Last edited by a moderator:
Jazz night.
5a0386d92881c2b4903bcebc248830e1.jpg

3be569b5ee90abb29838d19767dd066b.jpg

Sent from Avril the REO filled with VM Tropical Ice!

American style gas barbecue on the front stoep in Koringberg, starting with Glen Grant, food and Merlot and ending with too many Cognacs. The Reo Woodvil with Tarks Matador.

JdV52td.jpg

Another Cognac to really appreciate the view.

Icyx7Aw.jpg

Back