Out And About With Your Reo!

American style gas barbecue on the front stoep in Koringberg, starting with Glen Grant, food and Merlot and ending with too many Cognacs. The Reo Woodvil with Tarks Matador.

JdV52td.jpg

Another Cognac to really appreciate the view.

Icyx7Aw.jpg
Very nice indeed. I hate the bad light photos.
Tried to get one myself but sadly it was disappointing.
Heres the photo for comparison.
2015-12-15 22.26.42.jpg

American style gas barbecue on the front stoep in Koringberg, starting with Glen Grant, food and Merlot and ending with too many Cognacs. The Reo Woodvil with Tarks Matador.

JdV52td.jpg

Icyx7Aw.jpg
That Metador and Cognac sounds like a win,win to me. I had some Southern Comfort and VM Ice Special Reserve and that was superb.

JdV52td.jpg

Icyx7Aw.jpg

Beautiful peace
A far cry from the concrete jungle

Lol, "food" didnt get much elaboration

Beautiful peace
A far cry from the concrete jungle

Lol, "food" didnt get much elaboration
Lol, not intentionally. Food is very important. We had some bacon wrapped around fresh cherries for starters followed by pork rasher ribs and a selection of salads. Will take a pic next time! Now on my way to prepare a double espresso.

Lol, not intentionally. Food is very important. We had some bacon wrapped around fresh cherries for starters followed by pork rasher ribs and a selection of salads. Will take a pic next time! Now on my way to prepare a double espresso.

That sounds amazing!!
Gourmet food in Koringberg!

Earlier this afternoon

Peri peri chicken and chips

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1450272018.726794.jpg

Just to get @Lushen back for last night. Hehe

PS @Rob Fisher it was a great peri peri chicken - you would approve. (Calistos Bedford Centre)

Looks very good Rob - and so does the Reo - looks quite shiny there

Friday afternoon swim at the club pool with HRH

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1450453508.160562.jpg

Since I started vaping my fitness in the pool has improved quite a lot

Vaping for the win !

Out and about braaing on the voorstoep in Koringberg again. My favourite Pinot Noir (from Checkers net om die hoek) with the Reo Mini loaded with 5P Castle Long. Bliss.

rC2KuQN.jpg

Was so tempted to get a Stormtrooper for my Vape Cave.
Out&About1.jpg

Then off to the airport to fetch my mother-in-law for Xmas and they had a kewl Santa there..
Out&About2.jpg

And then it was time for coffee before she landed!
Out&About4.jpg

I got a lovely new scalextric car today. Was excited to use it and then I realised its a limited edition. Only 2000 made.
Now Im not so sure I want to use it.
2015-12-22 18.10.35.jpg

Back