Out And About With Your Reo!

Lovely pics @acorn!
Both the Reo and the photos are great
Nice boat as well!

Blouberg Moyo. Lovely sea breeze cooling us down.

Shaken, not stirred.

LoVCl9u.jpg

View to the one side.

4Ao7G1t.jpg

View to the other side.

CYpFvly.jpg

Some people like having wet feet whilst eating. We were enjoying some ice cold Bon Courage Sauvignon blanc.

6u57I9w.jpg

Maputo peri peri chicken with the remnants of a starter of Springbok Carpaccio to the right.

DusW3fa.jpg

Superb @Andre - lovely photos and annotations
Rubbing in the beauty on your doorstep ;-)

Blouberg Moyo. Lovely sea breeze cooling us down.

Shaken, not stirred.

LoVCl9u.jpg

View to the one side.

4Ao7G1t.jpg

View to the other side.

CYpFvly.jpg

Some people like having wet feet whilst eating. We were enjoying some ice cold Bon Courage Sauvignon blanc.

6u57I9w.jpg

Maputo peri peri chicken with the remnants of a starter of Springbok Carpaccio to the right.

DusW3fa.jpg
Isn't that big Bay? I was there yesterday around the same time pity didn't spot you

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Isn't that big Bay? I was there yesterday around the same time pity didn't spot you

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
Do not know the names of the areas, unfortunately. We just lounged around until we found a good spot.

Burning pig doesn't make it any Kosher - good photos though ;).
The pig was oh so tender. Unfortunately the sweet and sticky sauce burnt but it didn't detract from the taste.
I find the sugars tend to burn due to my braai style but they are oh so delicious.
More pics of my braai style.
2015-12-30 22.07.20.jpg

Hahaha @Alex. I'm Greek so I always cook for a small army.
My wife like her meat well done and I like mine rare.

Solution, cut thinner pieces for her because I only braai meat together with the same cook time or braai really hot to crisp the meat on the outside with rare meat inside.:D

Lovely little vape shop at the doorstep to my hotel in Kuala Lumpur . So friendly and a nice juice selection

DSC_0260.JPG

These guys were totally impressed with the reo. They took loads of pics of it as they had never seen one before.

DSC_0259.JPG
Pic rotated, edited and resized by the secret Porcupine!

Last edited by a moderator:
NYE Din Dins at Quo! Wine, Prawns and Pork Belly... forgot to take a picture of the Amaretto Don Pedro!
NYO&A1.jpg NYO&A2.jpg NYO&A3.jpg

That looks good for me @Christos
Why Alex?

Back