Out And About With Your Reo!

My first "in-plate" photo's - Tokara, Stellenbosch.
I really like that it's now acceptable to have ice-cream in all 3 courses of a meal!
IMG_6462.JPG IMG_6465.JPG IMG_6467.JPG

Food looks awesome... how was it? I need to start making notes for my next trip to CT... :rock:

Food looks awesome... how was it? I need to start making notes for my next trip to CT... :rock:
Definitely worth going - it's also right opposite Delaire which is another good wine estate and has a fantastic restaurant. Both have amazing views, good wine, good food and they are impressive buildings. I'd say Tokara is slightly more relaxed and I preferred the restaurant area, but Delaire (slightly) better food.

Do not miss Clos Malverne (Stellenbosch area). Most awesome food and wine pairing menu and a great view. You can check them online, and make reservations online.

Do not miss Clos Malverne (Stellenbosch area). Most awesome food and wine pairing menu and a great view. You can check them online, and make reservations online.
Clos Malverne is amazing - probably the best meal I've had in the area! Also heard good things about Rust en Vrede but still haven't tried it yet.

Oh... you must try Pot Luck Club in CT as well. (And The Test Kitchen if you havent been, but you're probably already too late to book for 2016!)

Lovely photos @KB_314 !
Looks like you had a great time there.
Thanks for sharing

Oh... you must try Pot Luck Club in CT as well. (And The Test Kitchen if you havent been, but you're probably already too late to book for 2016!)

have to agree! Test kitchen is slightly more the fancy meal and an indulgence of tastes. Great but for the fact that you need to book about 6months in advance.

Pot Luck Club is my better vote, tapas style food, great ambiance and view! My number one choice if you are 4 or 5 people who want to enjoy something different but very fun and tasty! Book in advance as well, but at least no insane waiting periods.

The wine pairing is ok, but in all honesty I would rather suggest you ask for a pairing per course and get the bottle. The glass idea didn't work so well when I was there. But then we drank like fish :D

A glass of Leopards Leap Merlot, REO, Tv and Baby Choo!
f398f8aeb1ea6ade408a7b7130c46d2c.jpg

Sent from Avril the REO filled with VM Tropical Ice!

Last edited:
Out and About with the REO to Oscars! Did have ribs but I thought I would include a picture of my sweet wife instead of the ribs this time! :D
Out 001.JPG

Back