Out And About With Your Reo!

Sitting by the roadside with a bloody great big coach screw sticking out of one of my tyres,patiently waiting for tyre services and wondering if that smurf will last!
IMG_1669.jpg

Savour each puff @Genosmate !
Hope you get it sorted soon

Savour each puff @Genosmate !
Hope you get it sorted soon
Thanks,it was yesterday afternoon,unfortunately only went out to do something very quickly and didn't take a spare!
After 45mins waiting I just drove to the nearest tyre shop and got it fixed.
I think 'Not So' Speedy Tyres are still on their way,I think their driver must have entered the wrong address in his GPS because Knysna is not that big!
I wonder where he his now:rolleyes:

Home safe after an epic trip to JHB and the most amazing Vape Meet! Hungry... so me and the P67 went for ribs! :D
Out.JPG

@Rob Fisher
your thought on your new car, as a all rounder ?
now you had it for a while ?

@Willyza it's simply out of this world... it's not often things you buy exceed your expectations but the Merc is one of them... technology has come a very long way... I am so happy with my purchase and really glad I spent the extra to get it... so so worth it! The trip up to JHB and back was such a pleasure and on the down run I got 7,6l per 100km! So much of Chicken Dinner! :rock:

Team 'portable'

REO mini with the evod1/istick20

Out to lunch

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1457784729.335996.jpg

Last October 12th in the wee hours quietly celebrating 25 years since I retired from the rat race. I didn't feel like going out on the town, so Cuervo with Modelo chasers was the gig.

rad6.jpg

@Willyza it's simply out of this world... it's not often things you buy exceed your expectations but the Merc is one of them... technology has come a very long way... I am so happy with my purchase and really glad I spent the extra to get it... so so worth it! The trip up to JHB and back was such a pleasure and on the down run I got 7,6l per 100km! So much of Chicken Dinner! :rock:
Cant beat Merceses for comfort. Or reliability. And the performance out of them is unreal combined with ecfficiency. I took a C180 out on the open road... MIND BLOWN. A 1.8 but with the torque of a 2.5. Fantastic. And you feel 100 percent safe even when pushing a corner.

Road noise? Whats that?!?!

Perfection.

German engineering. Just YES.

Last October 12th in the wee hours quietly celebrating 25 years since I retired from the rat race. I didn't feel like going out on the town, so Cuervo with Modelo chasers was the gig.

rad6.jpg
I am more of Mezcal fan. If you find a shop that stocks La Muerte PUHLEEEEZE let me know... Stuff is becoming as hard to find as chicken teeth.

EDIT: thats a straw. In the tequila. You beast you lol. Hardcore.

It's really nice to see some life in these threads.
Like a breath of fresh air.
Afternoon lunch. 2016-03-12 17.42.31.jpg

Afternoon lunch. View attachment 47934

@Christos we need to organise a mini Vaoe meet lunch with plates of food like that!
Lovely pic - the Reo is beautiful and the food looks so good I could eat the screen

Afternoon lunch. View attachment 47934
OMG that looks delicious, and that gorgeous Woodvil......I'm definitely a (hungry!) Woodvil gal. I finally (just this morning) went ahead and ordered a P67 just because.....just had to. But I had almost succeeded in talking myself into skipping the P67 because I couldn't imagine anything being better than the 2015 all-mechanical Woodvils. The 2015 Woodvils ticked every single box for me. I picked up several during the sale, then have ended up buying a couple more off classifieds. I still can't imagine any mod, ever, being more perfect for me. Ever.

I am more of Mezcal fan. If you find a shop that stocks La Muerte PUHLEEEEZE let me know... Stuff is becoming as hard to find as chicken teeth.

EDIT: thats a straw. In the tequila. You beast you lol. Hardcore.
The straw in the Cuervo....hardcore. Hahahaha

Straight up is how I drink tequila and many other things I imbibe rather than water them down with anything else. The straw is a statement of sorts I guess. When I divorced after nearly 35 years with the ex in 2002 I became a confirmed bachelor again. What self respecting confirmed bachelor would dirty up a glass to clean when the party was just him? Clean up was just tossing the dead soldiers and straw in the trash can. ;-)

Straight up is how I drink tequila and many other things I imbibe rather than water them down with anything else. The straw is a statement of sorts I guess. When I divorced after nearly 35 years with the ex in 2002 I became a confirmed bachelor again. What self respecting confirmed bachelor would dirty up a glass to clean when the party was just him? Clean up was just tossing the dead soldiers and straw in the trash can. ;-)
Wowa I feel what you are saying. In the process of reclaiming my identity as we speak.

Vodka straight up is my poison. I just freeze the bottle.

Back