Out And About With Your Reo!

1caa71bddc11441505a3a8b5002c385e.jpg

At the African crafts market in Rosebank.

Hey @Rob Fisher why did you order all that,surely most of it must come off the plate if you do the banting?:think:

The bread and the potato needs to come off but the rest is banting... but I ate them both anyway because I'm feeling deprived and don't think the odd cheat will kill me despite what my wife may say! :-@

Not "Out & About" but "In & Around" due to the extreme temperature Pretoria

Fridge.jpg

Wish me luck

Splendid cool morning

REO Black will be with me today. Whirling away...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414909489.979714.jpg

Thanks guys. Golf was fabulous. Cool weather. REO behaved superbly despite the bumpy ride.

You are right TylerD, REO is definitely golf cart friendly

Actually I am quite chuffed. I played quite nicely for the first time in just over a year. First time golfing again since stinkies. Gosh how time flies!

Was a pleasure

Actually I am quite chuffed. I played quite nicely for the first time in just over a year. First time golfing again since stinkies. Gosh how time flies!

Was a pleasure

Awesome! What did you shoot Hi Ho?

I shot 26 over Rob. Got 3 pars. But I was happy that I was striking the ball nicely. Oh and I didn't lose a ball. How nice. That seldom happens.

But most importantly I enjoyed it. And was funny to see a few smokers on the course. I could smell them a mile away ;-)

I shot 26 over Rob. Got 3 pars. But I was happy that I was striking the ball nicely. Oh and I didn't lose a ball. How nice. That seldom happens.

But most importantly I enjoyed it. And was funny to see a few smokers on the course. I could smell them a mile away ;-)
Nicely done @Silver :rock: Sounds like you had an awesome day! I love the shot of reo black on the golf cart :D

Back