Out And About With Your Reo!

Here some pics of my woodvil reos with some juices :p

Sorry i dont have the best camera but i will be getting a new iphone soon!

image_zpse59df601.jpg

Oh thank the Pope! Cheryl is very unhappy with the way she looks with your kak phones camera! ;)

Snap on the new iPhone! I should get mine by the 21st or someone at Vodacom is going to get a hurt real bad! :)

Here some pics of my woodvil reos with some juices :p

image_zpse59df601.jpg

You trying to brag about how many juice you've got? :p - nothing wrong with photo, I think its outstanding.

@TylerD is 100% on the money... I vape Tropical Ice 99% of the time... it's Vapour Mountain Menthol Ice with some drops of the Vapour Mountain Coconut concentrate! :)
I am quite fond of Peach^2 with a tiny bit of menthol ice. That's my absolute favourite, but try not to vape it all the time cause I don't wanna run out :<
I'd like to try this mythical Tropical Ice though...

Oh thank the Pope! Cheryl is very unhappy with the way she looks with your kak phones camera! ;)

Snap on the new iPhone! I should get mine by the 21st or someone at Vodacom is going to get a hurt real bad! :)

Oh and the Ebony Mini is lost... that is one stunning Woodvil! I have never been a fan of the darker woods by the Ebony is simply awesome!

Out for lunch earlier today. Rainy dull day in JHB today.

"Balancing Act"

Also thinking of @Alex with the coffee.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416066755.964361.jpg

i like that your evod is still so active!

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

Thanks @Cape vaping supplies
I find that on some juices it produces such a special flavour - not loads of flavour but a distinct flavour that only it can make.
Also I love the tight draw and the mouthtip
Doing the honours in the Evod today is VM Berry Blaze with 2 drops of VM Menthol concentrate - really delicious and cool.

Nice to alternate between this and the Blackbird thumper next to it ;-)

Trying out the new castle and lunch at ocean basket with Olivia the Reo
1dd5d62b6b04f120b79630fe0da09040.jpg

09776cf946c45df307dd27de5df8dd2e.jpg

ac3a8a9d22d5150ca2ea4391917d8d94.jpg

Chilling with my REO having a potjie and a braai. Chilled out Sunday with the kids. Absolutely perfect

And a good looking Reo to go with it!

view from the other side of work balcony

IMG_1122.JPG

view from my desk:

IMG_1124.JPG

Back