Out And About With Your Reo!

Time for some proper rest and relaxation...

REO Black with some Blackbird menthol and the little Evod joining in the picture.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1472817727.911041.jpg

Amazing photos!!
One question because I like the REO tooo much but need some info about constructor or sellers in order to place order please...
Sorry for the OFF Topic..!

Sent from my SM-N915FY using Tapatalk

Ow..
So simple...
Thank You very much for The fast reply.
Looks amazing and needed a website to have some extra info because there are no REOs users in Greece in order to have a wider idea.

Ow..
So simple...
Thank You very much for The fast reply.
Looks amazing and needed a website to have some extra info because there are no REOs users in Greece in order to have a wider idea.

It seems that the Reo is most popular in the USA, South Africa and Italy. I was in France and Spain earlier in the year, nobody I asked had ever seen or heard of such a thing, even vape store owners.
With Reo's though, all it takes is one or two dedicated people to spread the word, and the mod does the rest.
So you, sir, must get a Reo, enjoy it, get another... and then be the pioneer for Reosmods in Greece ;)

Couldn't wait for supper so decided we should pop out for lunch...

Tab with ice and lemon to start and a Ninja Vape with the P67.
Oscars 001.JPG

Then the main course of ribs and chips! Yeah Baby!
Oscars 003.JPG

Took the tootle puffer out last night. A smoked Duck salad at Licorish Bistro in Nicolway Shopping Centre
REO_LIQ_STARTER.jpg

Main course Rib eye steak
REO_LIQ_MAIN.jpg

Yummy

Why is it that we never see a Reo hitting the used market? Id really love to get my grubby paws on one of these for an ADVaping device looks absolutely fantastic.

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

Why is it that we never see a Reo hitting the used market? Id really love to get my grubby paws on one of these for an ADVaping device looks absolutely fantastic.

ja..i waited for so long...nothing...just decided to get new..its a stunning device. i wait to get home every day to use it.

How much to they set one back for a basic one and are they readily available or also on order item like a leprechaun?

Reomods got stock available of the Grant and Mini. I have two mini's that I thought of selling, until last week, built a single 0.7ohm coil in a RM2 atty, fall in love all over again. :inlove:

Thanks for the info Gents. I will keep my eyes peeled around te forum though. I would love a decent BF mod and the affordable ones wont cut it.

That dripbox is a fire hazard for one thing.

Forgot to add these yummy pics to the O&A post the other day.:rolleyes:
REO_LIQ_FILLET.jpg

A Fillet tasting plate
REO_DESSERT.jpg

Chocolate pudding with white chocolate ice cream:clap:

Out and About with the REO and DNA... my favourite restaurant... Quo!

L'avenir 2014 Pinotage - My favourite!
Quo 007.JPG

Starter - Prawn Pot in Mirin sauce!
Quo 014.JPG Quo 018.JPG

Pork Belly! OMG!
Quo 021.JPG

Bread and Butter Pudding!
Quo 023.JPG

The wine is history! Well this bottle anyway... Glen Carlou Wedler desert wine to finish off!
Quo 024.JPG

Oh and a Amaretto Don Pedro and a large cloud!
Quo 031.JPG

And a glass of vapour! I think the desert wine was a bridge too far. :D
Quo 046.JPG

Thanks for the info Gents. I will keep my eyes peeled around te forum though. I would love a decent BF mod and the affordable ones wont cut it.

That dripbox is a fire hazard for one thing.

Keep an eye out on the classifieds or even put a wanted add for one. You might never know. While I haven’t tried it, the CoV Wraith 80 watt BF mod is getting some good reviews.

Back