Out And About With Your Reo!

Too cold to be out and about. Reo all cosy. Running a bit low on juice though.

image.jpeg

I love MacBananas! My favourite thing about that place is the way they attach "mac" to everything as a prefix. I can drive my wife insane when we go there, asking if we need a mactrolley or a macbasket, oh dear, I macforgot my macwallet in my maccar. I try break the record everytime to see how fast I can get offered a "macpunch in my macface" from her.

Out and about in the nether regions of the North West Province again:) last week. And some pictures for perspective
REO hiding
REO_OUT_POM.jpg

OUT_POM.jpg

Near the border at Lobatse
REO_OUT_MOTS.jpg

OUT_MOTS.jpg

Near the border south of Gaborone
REO_OUT_SUP.jpg

OUT_SUP.jpg

That was my office last week:)

I very rarely take my Reo out. But risked an outing to the Barnyard Theatre to watch Garth Taylor

d8e40a0aad9ccdfd0dd39f1442f8f047.jpg

9c5c78777c7d93a5103ae48913567bf5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Canada Air lounge, Ottowa. Grand Marnier juice in the Reo. Grand Marnier in the glass. The juice is better!

py8xoPy.jpg

Is that cotton?

Yep Cotton Bacon V2:D.......

TBH I don`t really know. I did not check:oops: I was more interested in the snakes:whew: that roam there. AFAIK cotton is grown in the area to the south so it might be cotton plants:think:.

TBH I don`t really know. I did not check:oops: I was more interested in the snakes:whew: that roam there. AFAIK cotton is grown in the area to the south so it might be cotton plants:think:.
organic fresh cotton got to give it a go:p

I know I am going to be unpopular after this post, but I have to be brutally honest and get it off my chest. So please forgive me. As much as I love Mechanical Mods, the Reo has to be one of the most unattractive mods I have seen. There... I said it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know I am going to be unpopular after this post, but I have to be brutally honest and get it off my chest. So please forgive me. As much as I love Mechanical Mods, the Reo has to be one of the most unattractive mods I have seen. There... I said it.

Shhh... the Reos might hear you.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Well I guess we are all entitled to our opinions:D. My collection, with a few mods and attys missing as the picture was taken a while back. I think they look beautiful;).

REO_ALL.jpg

While I generally never say never, I’m also pretty sure I will never post in the “Help My Vape Broke” sub forum. Don`t get me wrong. I am not a fanboy or anything like that but for me and the work that I do, I don’t think a lot of regulated mods would survive when I`m out and about.:)

You're not unpopular with me at all for expressing your opinion... I don't put down folks who just don't get it when it comes to Reos. :lipssealed:

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder... and I currently behold 32 Reos. Their simplicity makes them the brightest stars in my world that always have and always will deliver my perfect vapes reliably. IMO Reos are the quintessential no fuss, no muss KISS mods that will go on trouble free for a lifetime.

A few of the many...

prispy.jpg

woodx44s.jpg

minio.jpg

nightcrew.jpg

Hey boet, a Reo is like wearing crocks, ugly shoes, but so comfortable.

Back