Out And About With Your Reo!

dc4c0e6249b7c23987d68c785bafeeac.jpg

Thumper enjoying the view and the weather

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1478527820.097412.jpg

Switching to ninja vape status with A REO. Home time.
fde2aa2447721e321cdcdebca77fa73e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay so Very Nooby question. And I'm sorry if this is the wrong thread but I think it's best to ask on here as everyone has there own Reo. My question is why does everyone have a Reo and what makes it so special/stand out? Please PM I'm super curious

Sent from my SM-N910H using Tapatalk

Okay so Very Nooby question. And I'm sorry if this is the wrong thread but I think it's best to ask on here as everyone has there own Reo. My question is why does everyone have a Reo and what makes it so special/stand out? Please PM I'm super curious

Sent from my SM-N910H using Tapatalk
You are more than welcome. Many have asked the same question. If you browse the Reoville forum you will find many a thread addressing same.

Great stuff @Petrus
I have always wanted to go to the cherry festival in Ficksburg!

Came close once on a biking expedition to Clarens and the general area - but sadly, it ended prematurely with a bike crash and the end of my biking days :( Thank heavens I recovered from that and don't have any permanent damage...

I will be back there though someday - such a beautiful part of the country

@Silver, next year come and stay over at my Guest House and we can have a Cherry Festival Vape meet.:borra2:

That sounds like a plan indeed!!!
Lets chat
Vape Meet in Ficksburg - can you imagine

@Lushen
I assume you stay somewhere in the middle of the route? :)

View attachment 75813

Btw ........ thanks for posting about the Sheamus ..... love mine. :)

I'm in Kyalami and it's just a nightmare to try leave the estate...

I had to clean the switch on my Sheamus for the first time yesterday and realized that it's not a spring, but a magnet. Just brilliant as compared to my dot mod mech...

Post some pics of your Sheamus

Back