Out And About With Your Reo!

At Kagga Kamma Nature Reserve in the Cederberg Mountains.
NHDZzQ1.jpg

My present to my vaping brother visiting from New Zealand - a SL Reo with all the required accessories. Here he is building his first coil. Got the 3rd one right! His then current penstyle vape on the table in front of him.
VsxeR8o.jpg

Awesome @Andre !
From penstyle to P67 - talk about accelerated advancement!
How is he enjoying it?

Loving it.

I am smiling for him!

What atty did you get for him if I may ask?
And what joose did he try first?

I am smiling for him!

What atty did you get for him if I may ask?
And what joose did he try first?
RM2 and OL16. He first tried Koffiekapitaal in his Reo, but lots of my juices the previous day in Koringberg and subsequently. He mainly vaped tobaccos and coffees, having tried some fruit juices in NZ (Napier), but not liking same. He was, however, bowled over by my selection of fruit juices. He left with over 1 liter of his choice of juices - fruits, tobaccos and Koffiekapitaal. His favourite tobaccos are Gitanes Homage (by @Patrick), English Blend, Camel and AM4A+. Fruits were Mango Crack, Blood Orange, GuavaBerry (by @Kalashnikov) and Real Lemonade.

RM2 and OL16. He first tried Koffiekapitaal in his Reo, but lots of my juices the previous day in Koringberg and subsequently. He mainly vaped tobaccos and coffees, having tried some fruit juices in NZ (Napier), but not liking same. He was, however, bowled over by my selection of fruit juices. He left with over 1 liter of his choice of juices - fruits, tobaccos and Koffiekapitaal. His favourite tobaccos are Gitanes Homage (by @Patrick), English Blend, Camel and AM4A+. Fruits were Mango Crack, Blood Orange, GuavaBerry (by @Kalashnikov) and Real Lemonade.

Thanks @Andre - that is just so awesome - i can imagine what an amazing choice he had!
Coffee and tobacco - sounds just like my mom

@Andre Am4a+ ??????

@Andre Am4a+ ??????
Hehe, I was waiting for that question. I mixed this up some time ago and had a first taste together with my brother. He liked it so much he confiscated that bottle and had me mix up 100 ml more for him. As I had but around 4 toots I did not want to post the recipe before a proper evaluation, although I loved those toots. Tasted just like the Amphora pipe tobacco below, which my brother smoked for a long while. Mixed up a new bottle today. Anyhow, here is the recipe should you want to give it a go: INW AM4A 4%, INW Dark Tobacco 1%, FA Bitter Wizard 0.5%.

AmphoraFullAroma.jpg

Just when I thought I was getting somewhere with INW Tobacco, only got Dark Chocolate Tobacco now I need another one...aaaaaah
I should never have asked in the first place.

For the "foodies" out there - we went out looking for a quick sandwich and stumbled upon The Kitchen - what a treat! Even the bread and butter was memorable. Dishes are quite small, you basically order loads of them to share and to try as much as possible from the menu. Also in a very beautiful natural setting. Here are a few highlights of some very unique dishes...
IMG_9614.JPG IMG_9620.JPG IMG_9621.JPG IMG_9623.JPG IMG_9629.JPG IMG_9630.JPG

For the "foodies" out there - we went out looking for a quick sandwich and stumbled upon The Kitchen - what a treat! Even the bread and butter was memorable. Dishes are quite small, you basically order loads of them to share and to try as much as possible from the menu. Also in a very beautiful natural setting. Here are a few highlights of some very unique dishes...
View attachment 79564 View attachment 79565 View attachment 79566 View attachment 79567 View attachment 79568 View attachment 79569

That looks amazing @KB_314 !!
Wow

Back