Out And About With Your Reo!

Now you are making me hungry.
I see you made it to JHB again:eek:

Went to Fourways to check out a 2nd hand air rifle. Turned out to be a rebuilt waste, so had lunch at least. And got a Scottish Browdsword for my sword collection. Really chuffed. Don't think that shopkeeper had any idea what that sword is worth. Display piece or not, I bought a bargain!

After more than 2 and a half years of various small mods, various little tanks and many different coil units and wicking materials, HRH has decided that the Reo Mini is actually the best for her. My favourite Reo Mini with OL16 on top, used for testing DIY juices and for vaping dessert juices, summarily got annexed!

BtHLRbV.jpg

I had to console myself with the Reo P67 and a soft and velvety red wine to go with a carpetbagger steak. If ever you visit a Hussar Grill try their 50th anniversary red wine - an awesome blend of Shiraz, Cabernet and Merlot. Best value for money ever. Their steaks are legendary.

Equgyfw.jpg

Dessert with a Reo Grand, sporting a @hands masterpiece.

0uDnPVj.jpg

After more than 2 and a half years of various small mods, various little tanks and many different coil units and wicking materials, HRH has decided that the Reo Mini is actually the best for her. My favourite Reo Mini with OL16 on top, used for testing DIY juices and for vaping dessert juices, summarily got annexed!

BtHLRbV.jpg

I had to console myself with the Reo P67 and a soft and velvety red wine to go with a carpetbagger steak. If ever you visit a Hussar Grill try their 50th anniversary red wine - an awesome blend of Shiraz, Cabernet and Merlot. Best value for money ever. Their steaks are legendary.

Equgyfw.jpg

Dessert with a Reo Grand, sporting a @hands masterpiece.

0uDnPVj.jpg

Lovely pics and subjects :)

Oh wow @Andre

The annexing of one's vape gear by HRH is such a bittersweet thing!
Only vapers will know ;-)

Fantastic that she went for the Reo Mini OL16 - what a combo!!
Hope it goes well for her with it. I fear you probably won't see it in your paws again...

Went on an epic road trip on the N1 to CPT, the N2 to PE and the N10/N9/N1 back to JHB with the family in tow during the December holidays. I used to travel these routes frequently with my previous job but since moving to the office my travels have been limited.
A wonderful day out at Cape Point:
A REO in its natural habitat:p
REO_POINT1.jpg

REO_POINT2.jpg
REO_POINT3.jpg
I accidently changed the setting on the camera and that led to overexposure :mad:on the next few pictures. I tried my best to correct it with software and this is the best I could do:(
REO_POINT4.jpg

REO_POINT5.jpg

And then a late lunch at the 2Oceans resturant at Cape Point. The food was yummy.
Two oceans platter mains. Some of the best soft shell crab I`ve had locally.
REO_2OCEANS1.jpg

Creme Catalan desert

REO_2OCEANS2.jpg

Went on an epic road trip on the N1 to CPT, the N2 to PE and the N10/N9/N1 back to JHB with the family in tow during the December holidays. I used to travel these routes frequently with my previous job but since moving to the office my travels have been limited.
A wonderful day out at Cape Point:
A REO in its natural habitat:p
View attachment 80528

View attachment 80529
View attachment 80531
I accidently changed the setting on the camera and that led to overexposure :mad:on the next few pictures. I tried my best to correct it with software and this is the best I could do:(
View attachment 80532

View attachment 80533

And then a late lunch at the 2Oceans resturant at Cape Point. The food was yummy.
Two oceans platter mains. Some of the best soft shell crab I`ve had locally.
View attachment 80534

Creme Catalan desert

View attachment 80536

Great photos and food @Blu_Marlin !
Thanks for sharing
Reo road trip sounds so appealing!

Great photos and food @Blu_Marlin !
Thanks for sharing
Reo road trip sounds so appealing!
Yep road trips are great:clap:. You get to see things you would otherwise not if flying;). I used to travel a lot with my previous job. Almost 85% travel :Dand I always opted to drive rather than fly. There`s nothing like having wood braaied Karoo lamb chops in the Karoo. I used to always tell my family about the beautiful places I traveled through and now that my youngest is old enough I decided to let them experience it for themselves with a road trip rather than flying. They were blown away.:)

Yep road trips are great:clap:. You get to see things you would otherwise not if flying;). I used to travel a lot with my previous job. Almost 85% travel :Dand I always opted to drive rather than fly. There`s nothing like having wood braaied Karoo lamb chops in the Karoo. I used to always tell my family about the beautiful places I traveled through and now that my youngest is old enough I decided to let them experience it for themselves with a road trip rather than flying. They were blown away.:)

That's just awesome @Blu_Marlin !

I was watching Worlds greatest motorcycle rides last night on the Travel Channel with my wife.
Henry Cole (the presenter and rider) was doing a trip through South Africa.
I had seen parts of it a while back but saw more of it last night.

He saw some amazing places and encountered some glorious scenery. Am quite ashamed that I have not seen some or most of that, despite living here!

My wife and I were so keen to just put down everything and get in the car soon for a nice roadtrip somewhere. I think we may just do it soon...

And the CPT adventure continues.... Spent the next day relaxed at Boulders beach near Simon's Town and a late afternoon lunch at Mariners Wharf in Hout Bay. The kids got to swim with the penguins at Boulders beach and this was an experience of a lifetime for them.
Not the best REO shot, there were a few penguins eyeing the REO>:) so I had to rush it:oops:
REO_BOULDERS.jpg

That's just awesome @Blu_Marlin !

I was watching Worlds greatest motorcycle rides last night on the Travel Channel with my wife.
Henry Cole (the presenter and rider) was doing a trip through South Africa.
I had seen parts of it a while back but saw more of it last night.

He saw some amazing places and encountered some glorious scenery. Am quite ashamed that I have not seen some or most of that, despite living here!

My wife and I were so keen to just put down everything and get in the car soon for a nice roadtrip somewhere. I think we may just do it soon...

You men are lucky.

2 years ago i mentioned to my wife a week long road trip through the the garden route KZN-CT .

Lets just say my wife is now facing criminal charges of attempted murder :-D

So i had to settle for road trip along the N3 direct to KZN :-D

You men are lucky.

2 years ago i mentioned to my wife a week long road trip through the the garden route KZN-CT .

Lets just say my wife is now facing criminal charges of attempted murder :-D

So i haddle to settle for road trip along the N3 direct to KZN :-D

Its funny you should say that @Clouds4Days
My wife was very much the same - but I have been slowly and carefully working on her
That show last night from Henry Cole I think led to an "aha" moment on her side...
Its still work in progress but I am slowly getting there...

Its funny you should say that @Clouds4Days
My wife was very much the same - but I have been slowly and carefully working on her
That show last night from Henry Cole I think led to an "aha" moment on her side...
Its still work in progress but I am slowly getting there...

My wife loves the Destinations but doesnt want to drive there.

And worst of all she offten gets car sick so that doesnt help in my favour either :-D

Back