Out And About With Your Reo!

Wow, stunning @Andre
Looks so peaceful there!

Hotel - morning coffee , Huntsman in the REO Mini

Reading about you guys anticipating the P67s. And chucking at the commentary. Lol

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1487742361.838036.jpg

While it isn't MY Reo, I figured this is still the right thread because I'm out and about with A Reo...

20170222_074951-1-600x700.jpg

Stuck doing someone else's job today inside an office, so this beaut is doing a perfect job with the stealthing!

Looks like you are browsing a forum instead of working :D
It's the same thing IMO! :D

Yesterday I sent myself two mails from my cell...

One was a picture meant for the forum, one was an IRP6 for my tax person. I forwarded the wrong mail to them and got a reply of, "That's a great beard but please get your forms to us before tomorrow.". It was a little embarrasing!

It's the same thing IMO! :D

Yesterday I sent myself two mails from my cell...

One was a picture meant for the forum, one was an IRP6 for my tax person. I forwarded the wrong mail to them and got a reply of, "That's a great beard but please get your forms to us before tomorrow.". It was a little embarrasing!
Well at least they didn't drop the value of your return!

While it isn't MY Reo, I figured this is still the right thread because I'm out and about with A Reo...

View attachment 85769

Stuck doing someone else's job today inside an office, so this beaut is doing a perfect job with the stealthing!

Glad you enjoying the Reo @Stosta ,
Its the worst when you mail the wrong items to the wrong people.

Remember last year when the Hockey mom sent her nice Selfie on a Hockey Group thinking she was sending it to Hubby :-D

Glad you enjoying the Reo @Stosta ,
Its the worst when you mail the wrong items to the wrong people.

Remember last year when the Hockey mom sent her nice Selfie on a Hockey Group thinking she was sending it to Hubby :-D
Hahaha! That was almost me! :-D

Out and about in my own back yard, sunflower came up from one of the parrot's seeds and I let it be.
DSC_0048.JPG

Sent from my E5633 using Tapatalk

I take my son horse riding every Sunday. Today he was more interested in playing in the puddles and mud than riding. Also the horse was very happy to play in the puddles and not be ridden!
20170226_112307.jpg

Out and about with Rob's REO...

20170305_082841-400x711.jpg

I was told I was going out to get breakfast, and now I'm watching horses... I hate horses...

Back