Out And About With Your Reo!

Have you never heard of 2nd breakfast or elevensies?
View attachment 87903
News to me.

Although I am possibly as much a nerd as one can be, and share more in common with Sheldon Cooper than I would like to admit, superheroes, hobbits and star wars leaves me unimpressed. I find it impossible to stay awake watching a movie containing any of those. Maybe because my nerdyness does not originate from a superior intelligence...

Regards

That looks amazing @Petrus
Cherry Blonde and all!

Went and watch the Blue Man Group this evening with the Wife and sister in law and brother in law. What a entertaining show.
A must if you enjoy something different.
20170312_181010.jpg

IMG-20170312-WA0005.jpg

IMG-20170312-WA0004.jpg

Last edited:

Oh man! It's not often I would prefer the burger over the beer... But that just looks incredible!!!

Went and watch the Blue Man Group this evening with the Wife and sister in law and brother in law. What a entertaining show.
A must if you enjoy something different.
View attachment 88028

View attachment 88031

View attachment 88029

Very jelly!

I've always wanted to see them!

Oh man! It's not often I would prefer the burger over the beer... But that just looks incredible!!!

Very jelly!

I've always wanted to see them!
@Stosta ,I must admit, after that burger and beer I had one massive carb load. But on the bright side, that Dorito's cheese burger is out of this world, may I call it a "signature" dish of The Cabin Farm Stall.

@Stosta ,I must admit, after that burger and beer I had one massive carb load. But on the bright side, that Dorito's cheese burger is out of this world, may I call it a "signature" dish of The Cabin Farm Stall.
I don't know what a carb is so luckily I don't have to worry... :rolleyes:

I saved the picture and sent it to all the ladies dieting in my office, and now they're all sulking!

I don't know what a carb is so luckily I don't have to worry... :rolleyes:

I saved the picture and sent it to all the ladies dieting in my office, and now they're all sulking!
That is the way to go @Stosta , you must make their Monday even worse..:risas3:

That is the way to go @Stosta , you must make their Monday even worse..:risas3:
I do have a reputation for being a stirrer... I believe there is an Afrikaans expression, something about throwing a rock in a bush and seeing what comes out, or something like that. I will make it my personal life motto.

Winner photo @Caramia
Just epic!!!
Thank you @Silver, it is not everyday the family comes to visit, Hubby's kid brother (left front) stays and works in Ireland, so does the rest his family (dad and middle brother) who will be here next week. Shame, these okes were so shiny when they got off the plane, getting a little colour (although pinkish) now;)

Thank you @Silver, it is not everyday the family comes to visit, Hubby's kid brother (left front) stays and works in Ireland, so does the rest his family (dad and middle brother) who will be here next week. Shame, these okes were so shiny when they got off the plane, getting a little colour (although pinkish) now;)

haha , love how you quoted the "Safari" bit.

That's great man , rocking the black SL , I'm the Yan today with Astrid :)

haha , love how you quoted the "Safari" bit.

That's great man , rocking the black SL , I'm the Yan today with Astrid :)
Lol, yes, everything in an open truck, with tall grass, lion, zebra, cheetah, etc., and wide expanses in Africa, is mos a "Safari";)
Sounds cool, enjoy your Astrid:), at least I won't bother you again to sell me one:wasntme:

We waiting for the wildlife @Caramia
Show us an ellie!

We waiting for the wildlife @Caramia
Show us an ellie!
I only got some lions and a couple of tourists:meparto:
But will hopefully do better in the next week or so in my search the perfect pics of Masthulele (ellie) and Scarface (Leopard).
I might have a couple on my hard drive, but that is sifting through around 40k wildlife pics:shake:

Oh wow, thats awesome @Caramia
Thanks!
Lion is lovely!
By the way, thats an 18mg lion.... Hehe

Back