Out And About With Your Reo!

Smoothest atty Ive ever vaped:inlove: well if thats a Nuppin :-D

It is indeed! I prefer the flavour in the Divo, but now that you mentioned "smoothness" the Nuppin does seem to have something special about it!

Wow, beautiful, the Reo Grand will always be my NR1 device.

It really is an incredible device, the simplicity and reliability of this thing really just blows my mind!

It is indeed! I prefer the flavour in the Divo, but now that you mentioned "smoothness" the Nuppin does seem to have something special about it!

It really is an incredible device, the simplicity and reliability of this thing really just blows my mind!

Yeah bud, I've never vaped a smoother vape than I have on the Nuppin, try matching coil builds on different attys, regardless of the deciding factor, the Nuppin will be smooth AF over the rest. It truly is one of those special attys' you come across.
When I'm able to again, I'll be hunting one for myself :sniper:

Wow, beautiful, the Reo Grand will always be my NR1 device.

I'll never sell my SL Grands, my white SL has been in daily use for almost 2years, never missed a beat :coleman: Huge love to the Grand:h:

Smoothest atty Ive ever vaped:inlove: well if thats a Nuppin :-D

I used to agree with your take on the Nuppin' 110% (why I have enough of them for my four P67's and four Mech Woodvil's). But I have found a much smoother and more enjoyable vape for my vaping style on these Reos in the Kryten's (that are well on their way to replacing the Nuppin's). I like them the best on the P67's though, so may be in the hunt for at least two more P67's.

The front 4 of all my gear right now...

Attachments

• kryreosqaud.jpg
    kryreosqaud.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 16
Off to Millstream for a few days to get some Fly Fishing done. A friend of mine and myself decide we will go there on our bikes as we have not ridden for about a year. Off road most of the way and meet up with the ladies there.
Stopped at a lovely little place in Waterval Boven for lunch. The place is called Leah's Place and is run from her home by a very energetic lady called....wait for it.....Leah
(The Reo is there)
1.jpg

2.jpg

Finally we arrived at Millstream and it was time to relax with a Black Dog Whisky. It's not a whisky I would buy but hey it was poured for me.
4.jpg

And to answer that question that someone is going to ask.....yes I caught about 7 in the few hours I actually fished.

Awesome @GregF
Thanks for sharing

I spent quite a while trying to find the Reo in the first pic - then I saw the second pic - haha.

Back