Out And About With Your Reo!

OHMYGOSH!!o_O
I have so savour this one, a very special prezzie:angel:
The only way to appreciate a bottle (and it's effects) is to consume it (preferably with company) in about an hour and with lemon if it happens to be gin!

The only way to appreciate a bottle (and it's effects) is to consume it (preferably with company) in about an hour and with lemon if it happens to be gin!
Hmmm, you do have a point there, company is Hubby (and he is on Captain & Coka Cola), en me haz no lemon thougho_O, so tonic it is...

@rogue zombie's Plum Brulee is even more divine at 10 000 metres!
iMAPd1G.jpg

Memories of a good weekend now past, back to the grindstone for poor ol' Stosta...

20170414_072256-1-600x857-600x857.jpg

I won't ever get to SA, but Knysna and the Garden Route would be in my top three things to see and do there (from a list of at least dozens of things).

@Spydro - i am confident you would just love Kynsna and the Garden Route area. Such a beautiful part of the country, your top three list sounds to be very accurate and good!

REO_OA.jpg

Out but not so about (my patio) with the REO. Camel Thorn wood fired braai and the REO. Going where few mods would dare:SWEATINGHOT:. This ones for @KZOR . I love braaing with Camel Thorn and you guys down in the Cape are so lucky. Here I have to wait for my local liquor store to get and then buy 10+ bundles to last me long enough till they get more:(. Thats if and when they get more. When I visited Cape Town last December they were selling Camel Thorn at the Engen 1Stop.:O

View attachment 94327

Out but not so about (my patio) with the REO. Camel Thorn wood fired braai and the REO. Going where few mods would dare:SWEATINGHOT:. This ones for @KZOR . I love braaing with Camel Thorn and you guys down in the Cape are so lucky. Here I have to wait for my local liquor store to get and then buy 10+ bundles to last me long enough till they get more:(. Thats if and when they get more. When I visited Cape Town last December they were selling Camel Thorn at the Engen 1Stop.:O
It is not Camel Thorn,it is Kameel Doring :p

But it is truly the smell when lighting up these HE fire woods.

Specially when you sit in the Bosveld.

Back