Out And About With Your Reo!

Lovely @johan

Looks peaceful there

Os must be chuffed perched up there looking at some cows ;-)

Lovely @johan

Looks peaceful there

Os must be chuffed perched up there looking at some cows ;-)

Os in fact asked me if he is in heaven ;). Very quiet and only 3min drive from Portadown - no more; load shedding, traffic jams, armed response, security fences, and feckin taxis :--).

Os in fact asked me if he is in heaven ;). Very quiet and only 3min drive from Portadown - no more; load shedding, traffic jams, armed response, security fences, and feckin taxis :--).

That is fabulous. Wishing you all the very best there with the business and all

I think I must come for a visit one day @johan!
We can have our own vape meet with the cows

That is fabulous. Wishing you all the very best there with the business and all

I think I must come for a visit one day @johan!
We can have our own vape meet with the cows

Oh! I will arrange must better looking young cows when you come to visit ;), and they won't say 'nee oom'.

Sounds like Koringberg!

Went to the Garden and Home SHow in Durbs with HRH...

Shot on one of the metal art creations!
DayOut 016.JPG

Then some lunch... this time the food was Meh! :confused:
DayOut 018.JPG

Went to the Garden and Home SHow in Durbs with HRH...

Shot on one of the metal art creations!
View attachment 30273

Then some lunch... this time the food was Meh! :confused:
View attachment 30274

I've 'heard' :rolleyes: I'm full of crap when it comes to how my food looks and I can tell you now, I would've said I'm not hungry when they served that lol

That metal art is pretty cool, with the clutch plates and all, looks like a horse and jocky :)

Much better meal tonight! Peri Peri Chicken at Oscars! Yum! Had to have it with salad because my wife was with me. :confused:
IMG_2346.JPG

now that looks jummy. please don't post delicious food pics this time of night you give me a serious case of munchies. now i have to get my behind of this chair and go look for something to eat:notagain:

Ngwenya Lodge with the Kruger Park in the background
c1f5ce36d3fad30e3824880c742dcd44.jpg

Ngwenya Lodge with the Kruger Park in the background
c1f5ce36d3fad30e3824880c742dcd44.jpg
Very nice our second last night here at marloth park sadly. Wish I could spend another week.

Btw I don't know if you heard about the leopard that decided a tour guides arm was a good snack. They had to put one down I think suffering from injuries. Not sure if it was the same one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Very nice our second last night here at marloth park sadly. Wish I could spend another week.

Btw I don't know if you heard about the leopard that decided a tour guides arm was a good snack. They had to put one down I think suffering from injuries. Not sure if it was the same one.
The leopard or the tour guide?:devil:

Great that you are there @LandyMan
Special place!
Say hi to the bobbejane and olifants for me ;-)

Parents had a place in marloth very close to Seekoei Rd heard about the sick leopard they are very difficult quarry if sick or wounded but have always had the issue of fence checking and animals getting through unfortunately funds are limited and curbing the checking of animals getting through has always been a problem especially with uninformed tourists

Parents had a place in marloth very close to Seekoei Rd heard about the sick leopard they are very difficult quarry if sick or wounded but have always had the issue of fence checking and animals getting through unfortunately funds are limited and curbing the checking of animals getting through has always been a problem especially with uninformed tourists
We are in ribbok, some nice views of the park from seekoei. Just need to spot a Lioness doing a kill, we have seen a few lions in the time we have been here but the buggers just layzing about and being helped along by the elephants every now and again.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We are in ribbok, some nice views of the park from seekoei. Just need to spot a Lioness doing a kill, we have seen a few lions in the time we have been here but the buggers just layzing about and being helped along by the elephants every now and again.Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ja , pity we had to sell the place so don't come there anymore , was not one of those posh places by the river we were about half a k away from the lookout point , used to talk a walk with my mother when she was still mobile .... I'm sure her spirit still wanders there :) she loved the bush .....

To see a lion kill is truly an amazing experience , but not for the feint hearted it is something to behold but not for everyone it looks all wow and all on NatGeo but seeing and hearing it is quite scary those animals are killing machines ....

Ayway , we digress carry on ......

Rob, I'm missing the commentary....

Back