Out And About With Your Reo!

Ag nooit oom @Rob Fisher , how can you you post pics like that here I'm sitting with my Steers burger .... kinf of feel , inferior ....

Rob, I'm missing the commentary....

Sorry Hi Ho @Silver... a bit too much Merlot has been consumed at that stage and I was pretty mellow... It's Kelsey's 25th Birthday and we went to Nicolson's in Howick... starter was an awesome Prawn and Avo thingy... main course was Lamb and then pudding was a chocolate and ice cream bowl... the red win was a Merlot from... can't remember now but it was good...

Spot the REO :) and elephant
0a862909cdb44b95dbffb71a8382ad94.jpg

nice @LandyMan !
But I can't see the elephant...

Out and About for dinner at Oscars! Ribs! Yum! :rock: Salad instead of chips because Anthea was with me. ;-)

IMG_2523.JPG

I had to go out this morning as my parcel that you see in the Vape Mail thread was delivered... longest 2 hours of my life ever! But while I was out I ran into a Dinosaur and had a mid morning snack!

IMG_2537.JPG IMG_2539.JPG

I wish I was out and about.

Instead I'm in and at the computer - on a Saturday night ! I am finishing a large project for a client that has to be done by early next week.

Been going flat out for a few weeks but the last few days it's been quite draining.

At least REO Silver and VM Tropical Ice are keeping me company.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1436632940.105808.jpg

And of course the odd bit of the forum when I take breaks....

Oh snap @Silver at least had a quick braai but now it's back to the grindstone building Azure hyper v cluster private cloud eco system with replication it's all about planning.....

Had to accompany HRH on a shopping trip this morning. Came accross these beef ribs in one of the shops. Thought they were ideal for reverse searing.

Here they are after about 3 hours of marinating in a lemon vinegar reduction and a chocolate chilli balsamic reduction. Into the oven at 135 degrees Celsius. About 5 cm thick cuts.

thTXQFa.jpg

Mine out after about 60 minutes and resting. HRH likes her done more, close to 2 hours for this thick a cut.

BM3N9bk.jpg

Onto the very hot fire for searing. About 1 minute on each side plus another minute on the fat side. The Reo (minus battery) watching on just for the picture.

pTKqOwL.jpg

Ready to eat. A uniform bloody pink, just as I like it. Do not expect the tenderness of a fillet, but the taste is way beyond. Reverse searing is awesome.

P9xTggn.jpg

Back