Please help out a newb

anon

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
Hey guys...
I started vaping yesterday on a twisp aero with some of their brand e juice.
I was wondering what is a good e juice for tricks like O's and stuff and where can i get it?

For tricks you need a thicker juice (higher vg ratio) this helps with a more dense vape. you may want to consider ugrading your mod to something with a bit more power than a twisp aero though.

Check out @Sir Vape in durban for assistance with juice and gear

For tricks you need a thicker juice (higher vg ratio) this helps with a more dense vape. you may want to consider ugrading your mod to something with a bit more power than a twisp aero though.

okay so i can only use twisp flavours in their mods???

No man, any juice will work with the twisp as long as you dont run a MAX VG juice, which will wick difficult, I suggest to try a 70/30 mix in there, what do you like to vape, what flavour profiles then I can suggest something. But like @shaunnadan says if you want thick dense clouds you will need more power and pref a RDA aka dripper.

would you say this is better than the twisp aero
4ml Eleaf Pico Mini 75w Kit Edition

Not sure if Twisp staff tell their customers to only use Twisp liquid since I hear this all the time from other people using Twisp devices, "nah bro I do not want to try your juice, it will break my twisp" , what a load of crap to trick people just to buy their stuff.

That's a great piece of kit and definitely better than the aero. You will have the advantage of variable wattage and can play around with temperature control.

Almost anything is better than a twisp aero, lol

The pico is a great little device and is highly rated.

If your looking at it purely for serious tricks then perhaps you should look at getting a spare I just2 tank as well. This will give you more airflow than the standard tank without breaking the bank

No man, any juice will work with the twisp as long as you dont run a MAX VG juice, which will wick difficult, I suggest to try a 70/30 mix in there, what do you like to vape, what flavour profiles then I can suggest something. But like @shaunnadan says if you want thick dense clouds you will need more power and pref a RDA aka dripper.

If your looking at it purely for serious tricks then perhaps you should look at getting a spare I just2 tank as well. This will give you more airflow than the standard tank without breaking the bank
where can i get the I just2 tank

Well my 2c. Before jumping on the bigger better band, first get to know your style, what types of flavours you like and all. You said yourself that you only had the Aero for 24 hours. Try some of our wonderful mixologists juices and take it from there. When you really feel the need, feel free to upgrade.

It will shock you to learn that I am currently vaping on an Istick 30W with a 1 ohm coil :)

what would you say is better the
ELEAF IJUST 2 KIT or the
***NEW*** 4ml Eleaf Pico Mini 75w Kit Edition

what would you say is better the
ELEAF IJUST 2 KIT or the
***NEW*** 4ml Eleaf Pico Mini 75w Kit Edition

Side by side the Pico is better . Has variable wattage and more power range. The only thing is that tank is a bit "tame"

But the ijust tank alone is remarkable! I've seen a lot of guys use that guy on high end mods and it just works !

For clouds and tricks you need :

Power at least 35w plus
Tank that can handle thicker juice (higher vg the better)
Airflow ! Pref something that you can adjust so that your not coughing when you trying to pop the circles out

Just like the combustion engine having more air, spark and fuel will give you a bigger bang! The same can be said for vaping . Lol

One thing you should keep in mind is that the higher you go in power and more clouds the more juice you will be going through.

Sometimes the new high-power tanks remind me of the V8 I used to drive many moons ago. It was gut-wrenching watching the fuel gauge dropping like a stone. :(

I see the new Smok tank is aptly named V8.

Shaunnadan's fun fact :)

Airflow makes a huge difference to doing tricks . While the key component is having a lot of dense vapor for nice thick rings, having too much can be an issue

If I use a simple 50w build on my griffin I can pop my jaw and push out nice clean circles all day long.

Jump over to a 80w build on the tornado and I have just too much vapour it can't be controlled !!! The only thing I can do is to cough them out and it's not as clean (I blame poor technique on my part)

If I adjust the airflow to about 50% then I can take longer hits and control it much easier to do a combo of rings, bends and another ring to finish it off

Shaunnadan's fun fact :)

Airflow makes a huge difference to doing tricks . While the key component is having a lot of dense vapor for nice thick rings, having too much can be an issue

If I use a simple 50w build on my griffin I can pop my jaw and push out nice clean circles all day long.

Jump over to a 80w build on the tornado and I have just too much vapour it can't be controlled !!! The only thing I can do is to cough them out and it's not as clean (I blame poor technique on my part)

If I adjust the airflow to about 50% then I can take longer hits and control it much easier to do a combo of rings, bends and another ring to finish it off
okay where can i get the I just2 tank

Man a day on a Twisp and fellas already pushing you into cloud chasing sheesh. You DONT NEED CLOUDS FOR TRICKS. Matter of fact practicing on a hot build will floor you.

Practicing tricks will help keep you off the cigs. This was your goal right, to stop cigs?

Ignore the competitive clouding. It is an expensive hobby. GROW out if your setup naturally.

This is a cessation activity not a competitive sport even though many are treating it as a sport. It isnt.

Man a day on a Twisp and fellas already pushing you into cloud chasing sheesh. You DONT NEED CLOUDS FOR TRICKS. Matter of fact practicing on a hot build will floor you.

Practicing tricks will help keep you off the cigs. This was your goal right, to stop cigs?

Ignore the competitive clouding. It is an expensive hobby. GROW out if your setup naturally.

This is a cessation activity not a competitive sport even though many are treating it as a sport. It isnt.

You should up your nic. :D

But I agree with you. From a Twisp to a Tornado in a few posts is looking for trouble.

My only advice is watch your nicotine content with blowing big clouds and practicing tricks (as I assume you'll be inhaling alot). You'll want low nic content or no nic content to mess around with tricks etc.

Twisp juices are higher in nicotine and if you bought your twisp with the intent to quit, you may find a few withdrawl symptoms on the lower nic or no nic juices that you'll ideally be using with large clouds and tricks.

My only advice is watch your nicotine content with blowing big clouds and practicing tricks (as I assume you'll be inhaling alot). You'll want low nic content or no nic content to mess around with tricks etc.

Twisp juices are higher in nicotine and if you bought your twisp with the intent to quit, you may find a few withdrawl symptoms on the lower nic or no nic juices that you'll ideally be using with large clouds and tricks.
AGREED. My first session practicing O's was with 6mg juice in a Subtank Nano fired at 22 watts. A meek vape by many standards. I had to plop back on the couch after the third go. Head spinning vaped out to the max lol...

Back