Pre Orders For Reosmods Now Open (Pre Orders closed)

Whoooooooooooooooo! Send invoice as soon as it's ready @Oupa! And then ship in order of payment! :rock:

@Oupa, I definitely agree with the above requests for a photo of the giant Reo package!!!

I will do just that... post a pic of epic Reo vape mail!

Last tracking update just states: On route to destination. Expecting it to land tomorrow. Not sure if the strike will affect the shipment once it landed in SA...

This strike affects flippen everything. One can just hope.....sigh

Aai mense, I really feel your pain. Was just staring at this:

status.JPG

:mad:

I really wanted to be the bearer of good news before the weekend but its not to be. I guess it will be early in the week then. Soon you will have your preciousessss!

gollum.jpg

Oh my greatness! Look what sneaked into the RS of A while I was not looking late last night!

customs JHB.JPG

In JHB, but at least some good news going into the weekend! Now SAPO must just do their thing and get it down to the Mother City!

Super @Oupa -

Despite me not having pre-ordered anything on this batch, it is still so exciting!

Get your cameras ready!

Last edited:
This is surely going to win package of the year!

@Oupa please make sure to take a pic of it before opening- specially for @Silver

We know how much he loves those pics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks @Riaz

I just know that it took quite a bit of work to get that group Reo shot at the JHB vape meet. And that was 25 Reos. The rarity of that is quite special. I mean how oftev do 25 Reos come together at one place?

Now @Oupa 's shipment is 30 Reos or even more. So that is a real sight. Not as much of a rarity i suppose as all the Reos coming together from all over the city, but a rare sight worthy of capturing nonetheless ;-)

Damn, I can't wait anymore! I can basically boil an egg in my @$$ .... that's how amped I am.....lol :rock:

Hi, Are there any extra's mods coming in on this order? Sounds interesting this Reo idea, though I may look for a used one.

Hi, Are there any extra's mods coming in on this order? Sounds interesting this Reo idea, though I may look for a used one.
that would be like looking for hens teeth mate. no-one likes to part with their reo lol

There were two extra SL/LP's ordered but they have been sold already as far as I know. Sent a mate to VM and he bought both SL/LP's. But there will be a couple of others available I'm sure... @Oupa?

Back