Rayon Cellucotton Wicking Tutorial And Review

I have been using Rayon now since yesterday when @ET wanted to put Rayon on his new baby and I have to say I'm glad he did... the first time I used it I wasn't that impressed (and stored it away) but what I do like about it is that the flavour production of the Rayon lasts way longer than cotton... I can't really taste much of a difference initially but the quality of the flavour is fantastic still 26 hours later... by now I would have changed my cotton wick... and the Rayon is still great!

@HPBotha please can you give me the info for the place you bought it from? And thanks again for my sample! Its does rock! :rock:

10ml's of juice through the one wick and just added another 4ml's to the bottle. Rayon rocks! I need to get more! Very nice flavour all day long! Winner winner chicken dinner!

Micro Coil on a Cyclone 1,3Ω. :rock:

I have been using Rayon now since yesterday when @ET wanted to put Rayon on his new baby and I have to say I'm glad he did... the first time I used it I wasn't that impressed (and stored it away) but what I do like about it is that the flavour production of the Rayon lasts way longer than cotton... I can't really taste much of a difference initially but the quality of the flavour is fantastic still 26 hours later... by now I would have changed my cotton wick... and the Rayon is still great!

@HPBotha please can you give me the info for the place you bought it from? And thanks again for my sample! Its does rock! :rock:

Found it thanks... Read from the beginning of the thread!

http://www.amazon.com/Graham-Profes...t_sbs_1_p?ie=UTF8&refRID=12CH1Z6WYF4T5MFQ1444

To hopefully prevent others from ordering the wrong stuff here is a post from ECF, which I copied. You want the normal rayon, not the reinforced rayon.
lxS8G1h.jpg

No, that is reinforced rayon, which works, but not as well if I remember correctly from the ECF thread.
Ok, I'm just going to keep quit now. :D
So, if we would like to make use of the Rayon wicking material, which one will we be buying?:D
My Mother will be going to visit in USA so I want her to bring me some.

I ordered 44130 from have2have more than a month ago. Do not use have2have, they are absolutely useless!

I'd gladly club in for a quarter :angel:

Oh great! Amazon won't ship the Rayon to SA! OK back to Importitall...

First order cancelled and second order placed! Thanks @Andre!

I have used Importitall before and they are very good... you get emails all the time giving you progress reports!

Back